Jamaican guy takes on "Are Somalis Black?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horta why is this Jamaican fella tryna determine our identity? Nigga needs to mind his own business.
:kodaksmiley:
Anyways, black is just a skin color, not a race. This discussion/debate should've ended a long time ago.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I have had this conversation for the past 20 year's, he's right! Keep claiming the Arabs that will burn you down the street and whip you in Libya.
The only existing alternative to black is not Arab :draketf:
Also Arabs are not a race or ethnic group - it's defined as anyone who speaks Arabic as a first language, like Hispanics. You're probably more Arab than some of the Arabs out there that call themselves Arab. You can be anything + Arab, Sudanese people exist, you know.
I don't see how people fail to understand that some people want to identify as Somali and Somali only.

The only existing alternative to black is not Arab :draketf:
Also Arabs are not a race or ethnic group - it's defined as anyone who speaks Arabic as a first language, like Hispanics. You're probably more Arab than some of the Arabs out there that call themselves Arab. You can be anything + Arab, Sudanese people exist, you know.
I don't see how people fail to understand that some people want to identify as Somali and Somali only.
Why is this stupid c*nt replying to moi? f*ck Off I am not in the bloody mood! I'm in bed in the dark, my head is banging.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
It goes both ways .back in the days Somalis ,certainly in the UK,were not accepted as "true blacks " by west Africans and caribbeans .Even those who did not claim to be Arab or of Arab decent were not accepted .the situation has changed ,however ,with the younger black generations becoming more accepting of Somalis .

Remember one time in school they were doing this bizarre survey on race where they'd call out a region in the world and you had to raise your hand.

Everyone looked at me when they called out the middle east.

:faysalwtf:

Then they called out the Indian subcontinent and they looked at me again

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Remember one time in school they were doing this bizarre survey on race where they'd call out a region in the world and you had to raise your hand.

:dead::dead:
Was your class mostly white :pachah1:
100% they included the entirety of Africa as one region :bell:

Americans and geography waa la kala habaaray.

I remember one time i had an argument in science class with a ghanian fella who claimed Somalis were Asians that invaded Africa. Most stupid shit i've ever heard in my life wallah.
:mjlol::drakelaugh:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:dead::dead:
Was your class mostly white :pachah1:
100% they included the entirety of Africa as one region :bell:

I think there were like 2 black kids :icon lol:

They were astonished I raised my hand when they called out Africa. I'm like bro, I was literally born in Africa.

Americans and geography waa la kala habaaray.

One time this girl asked me if I ever visited India since Somalia was an island off the coast. I guess she thought Somalia was Sri Lanka

I remember one time i had an argument in science class with a ghanian fella who claimed Somalis were Asians that invaded Africa. Most stupid shit i've ever heard in my life wallah.
:mjlol::drakelaugh:

Got that alot too. You guys aren't real Africans, all Africans look the same kulahaa :icon lol:

maestro

Cultural revolution
Any video titled "Are Somalis blacks" Gets a reflexive dislike from me.

And this Jamaican dude is just looking for views with his clickbait or maybe he wants those dumb easy to impress xalimos to DM him idk. They are a target audience for these low effort repetitive non-intellectual videos after all :mjkkk:

In any case, this is weird. Why would he care if we're black or not?

:kodaksmiley:Get a fucking life my nigga

This nigga smart. What better way than to get the most views by talking about if somalis are black. I ain't gonna hate tho.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
This nigga smart. What better way than to get the most views by talking about if somalis are black. I ain't gonna hate tho.
Real shit lmfao and funniest part is the Somalis insulting others and each other in the comment section one licking Black ass , one Arab, one Caucasian, one Mixed Race, one Cushitic etc. lmfao

Real shit lmfao and funniest part is the Somalis insulting others and each other in the comment section one licking Black ass , one Arab, one Caucasian, one Mixed Race, one Cushitic etc. lmfao
lol. I think we should stop breeding for a while niyoow. Every generation is worse than the previous generation. This guy is making it seem like it is a problem for somalis to be proud of their culture. What shit logic.

VixR

Veritas
The truth is, Somalis themselves don't agree on an identity on the grand scale. Just look at the comments, and look at this thread.

Black, Arab, "Cushitic", "Puntetic", mushakal lol.

Why do ppl pretend to easily forget we're not decided on this, and then act shocked at the different strains of thought? :mjpls:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I think there were like 2 black kids :icon lol:

They were astonished I raised my hand when they called out Africa. I'm like bro, I was literally born in Africa.

One time this girl asked me if I ever visited India since Somalia was an island off the coast. I guess she thought Somalia was Sri Lanka

Got that alot too. You guys aren't real Africans, all Africans look the same kulahaa :icon lol:

tfw literally only people recently attached to the continent have any understanding of it

even people of african decent far removed from the continent ain't got a fucking clue :drakewtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending