Jamaican guy takes on "Are Somalis Black?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good video. He has been around thousands of Somalis. He knows.

But I need to correct him: the only ones who don't think they're black have self hate issues and prefer to be olive skinned.

I understand his frustration

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Why are these jumping on the "Are Somalis black" bandwagon for views? :susp:
Pointless topic with absolutely pointless answers.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300

But I need to correct him: the only ones who don't think they're black have self hate issues and prefer to be olive skinned.

1485298890442.png

:camby:

It goes both ways .back in the days Somalis ,certainly in the UK,were not accepted as "true blacks " by west Africans and caribbeans .Even those who did not claim to be Arab or of Arab decent were not accepted .the situation has changed ,however ,with the younger black generations becoming more accepting of Somalis .

It goes both ways .back in the days Somalis ,certainly in the UK,were not accepted as "true blacks " by west Africans and caribbeans .Even those who did not claim to be Arab or of Arab decent were not accepted .the situation has changed ,however ,with the younger black generations becoming more accepting of Somalis .

Older generation Blacks hate each other though so it's not fair to bring them up. Just like how older Somali generation (not my religious ones) hate each other because of clan

Guaranteed after dude reads the comments on his video he'll start hating Somalis lmfao

Does he have Twitter?

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Older generation Blacks hate each other though so it's not fair to bring them up. Just like how older Somali generation (not my religious ones) hate each other because of clan

Does he have Twitter?
I don't really know if he has let me check if he does

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
These fucking retards believe Somalis who say "they're not black" think they're not black from a skin color perspective looool. They basically believe they're Somali from identity perspective. Black means blacks who don't have a culture or a home land who descendant from slaves.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
what a maala yacni thing to talk about

'what skin tone are u' buu maantoo dhan ku doodaya :susp:

How many of these "are Somalians black" videos are there?
:susp:

The worst part is that they all have the same conclusion, which makes these countless videos pointless, just 2 are enough

Last edited:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Have you noticed also that all these "woke" BLM Pan-Africanist Somali females hate Somali males and want to marry West Africans?

I say thank you for taking out those weak pathetic genes of yours from the Somali gene pool :mjlaugh:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Have you noticed also that all these "woke" BLM Pan-Africanist Somali females hate Somali males and want to marry West Africans?

I say thank you for taking out those weak pathetic genes of yours from the Somali gene pool :mjlaugh:
"But we are all black guys, come on"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending