Jae Deen releases a new song

It Always Somalis From The Big Towns Doing That Weird Shit

giphy.gif

Jae Deen Must Be Dealt With And Somali Women This Not A Good Look
You don’t own Somali women. They dance like this in Somali videos too, so why is this any different. Now if you want to talk about the hijabi angle then ok fine, other than that I see nothing wrong.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
he's legend :salute:that's how u do it to get whole country pussy :wow1:i may do the same thing just faan fob country and easy pussy

West African Men HATE their own Women and seem to beg and encroach have themselves onto any culture that lets them in. Converting and learning the relevant language is one of their favourite tricks to show foreign women that he will do anything for the kitty.

This phenomenon is something you will never find an Algerian man doing for a Nigerian Woman etc which further illustrates my point.

Then you have Black Women complain that Black men aren’t attracted to them, guess what, Olu is busy learning Somali, Hindi or German to force himself into someone else’s daughter!

Last edited:
West African Men hate their own Women and seem to beg and encroach have themselves onto any culture that lets them in. Converting and learning the relevant language is one of their favourite tricks to show foreign women that they want them so badly.

This phenomenon is something you will never find an Algerian man doing for a Nigerian Woman etc which further illustrates my point.
:deadpeter::deadpeter:
They Never Go For Their Own Womenfolk

Trending