Jae Deen releases a new song

Screenshot 2021-08-07 at 20.44.24.png

What he thinks of you "lugo baasto" dayuus cucks who support him as he embarrasses Somali women.

You can't make this up. :bell:

How is he embarrassing them ? He asks grown women do you want to be in a video and they say yes. If it’s embarrassing, they’ve done it to themselves.

Of course, but who are his friends? Who is teaching him Af-Soomali? Who showed him around Somalia? Who helps him with his slang and enables his behaviour?

The only way you get access to an ethnic group's women, is through the men.

Is it not men who have been given the biological and Islamic responsibility to protect and lead?

Why wasn't his "music" set stormed and these gullible chicks sent home?

Yaab!!

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This guy is trying too hard someone just gift him a Xalimo already :chrisfreshhah:

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Some of yall are acting like incels here its just a funny movie video he found a niche and is banking on it. Stop over reacting I cant hate the hustle :chrisfreshhah:

Of course, but who are his friends? Who is teaching him Af-Soomali? Who showed him around Somalia? Who helps him with his slang and enables his behaviour?

Is it not men who have been given the biological and Islamic responsibility to protect and lead?

Yaab!!

Yaab!!

It's mainly Faraxs in the comments who are twerking for him.

They're so desperate for ajanabi validation that they have lost all sense of dignity.

That's why a borderline obese cadaan can wear a baati and they all lose their minds.

I fear for this new generation of cucks who have been brought up on begging the "International Community ".

Mozart

You need people like me

Yaab!!
I agree, you only get access to women if the men allow it. It’s why Albanian or Sikh women never end up in these videos.

If this guy was attractive, Somali women would be calling these guys raging incels. Somali’s are near enough like white people now, if she’s not related to me she isn’t my problem.

I agree, you only get access to women if the men allow it. It’s why Albanian or Sikh women never end up in these videos.

If this guy was attractive, Somali women would be calling these guys raging incels. Somali’s are near enough like white people now, if she’s not related to me she isn’t my problem.

Nobody expects you to guard random women you don't know, but at least what you can do, is not allow access or encourage/support such exploiters.

If all Somali men follow Islam and act as 'Mahrem' for their female relatives, this exploiter wouldn't get a chance.

Last edited:
It's mainly Faraxs in the comments who are twerking for him.

They're so desperate for ajanabi validation that they have lost all sense of dignity.

That's why a borderline obese cadaan can wear a baati and they all lose their minds.

I fear for this new generation of cucks who have been brought up on begging the "International Community ".

This reminds me what I heard about this 'Salafi mosque' in the UK, this South-Asian 'Imam' matches Somali girls to Madow 'reverts', not South-Asian girls to Madow 'reverts', never that, only SOMALI girls.

Meanwhile Somali men go to this 'salafi mosque' and just laugh along with this smart South-Asian 'Akhi', not realising or worse, not caring, that they are being played under their own noses.

*Some* Somali men don't know how to gatekeep their own community and allow any form of disrespect and of course, these gullible Somali women don't even care either.

It's all a mess.

Last edited:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
It Always Somalis From The Big Towns Doing That Weird Shit

giphy.gif
Evidently, I can infer from this video that Somali culture is not monolithic.
Kud it be that some regions have affinity towards their southeasterly neighbors and are happy to be culturally enriched
giphy.gif

Trending