Jae Deen releases a new song

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Lol Jae deen is a weirdo, look at what he posted on Instagram. These internet ass guys are something else lol. They’ll do anything edgy for clout.

That nigga took an L tho, how are you posting ciroc on your twitter and dissing Somali girls in a Music video.

The hypocrisy wallahi.

:mjlol:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
71E7AABB-355B-40BD-ADEA-4CCC122AC349.jpeg

somali women are cheap and clean LOL

@so_wavey got a bit too wavy loool.

:mjlol: :cheers1:

Let's be real, the fact that he got his own thread on here shows that he got clout he wanted. Somalis really like the attention from random ajnabi nobodies, it's so weird to be honest.
:mjlol:
He even got posted on big Somali instagram pages, like what's even the point? Anybody who's not Somali mentions us and gets immediate clout. It's embarrassing wallahi.

Last edited:
Does anyone really listen to his music? It seems like he is trying to hollla at somali girls through his music..I just find it odd that he is rapping in Somali..if it was fully in English I doubt he would even get much attention..I think he just trying to chase clout and build a Somali girl fan club (all the Abdi haters will jump on board - he might even get one of them as a wife). This is all a publicity stunt for him to get more followers which is mainly western Muslim chicks that are looking for validation from other cultures…he is reaching out to a niche market and Somali girls are an easy target..got to give him credit on the strategy…

Any guy blasting this music in their car is a certified Beta Cuck… this guys is literally disrespecting Somalis women..kulaha kaalay iga waaal…fk outta here with that sh*t..

only thing we can do as Somalis is ignore it..the more attention we give him the more he will keep dropping these clingy songs..

Last edited:
So many of you guys on this post are weirdos…. Y’all acting like dude is making money, his videos hardly have views? What clout? No Somali social media “influencer” makes bank. What kind of clout could you ever achieve when the community is the biggest haram police. People like maya and chunkz are making money not due to the Somali community but those ajnabi fan base of theirs. It’s laughable that some of y’all actually believe there’s anything to offer, dude was part of dean squad I highly doubt being talked about on social media pages is the highlight of his day 😂. A lot of these faraaxs disrespecting Somali girls are the biggest losers, they throw insults when their bullshit smells like shit, hypocrites.
So many of y’all keep saying if these were Arabs, Pakistanis ummmm hello most of these communities girls don’t even wear hijab.. if these were Arab or Asian girls he would’ve had non hijabis in his video.
Only our community sees the hijab as a cultural thing that’s why you got hijabis twerking or dancing or lip syncing to music smh.
Our people don’t understand what the hijab means these other communities females understand the importance and that hijab is not about look but about action which is why those who know they cant represent it well don’t wear it all. We need to do a lot of self reflecting.
I’m not tryna excuse his behavior cuz as a Muslim he should understand music is an iffy subject, he went from doing nasheeds to songs about dating idk doesn’t look good to me but all these people making it bigger than what it is , insulting the queens over songs that hardly have views are rubbing me off the wrong way.

"Muslim"

"pursue sexual attraction"

:gucciwhat:

Are Muslim men not supposed to lower their gaze? Also, are 'Muslim' men allowed to make make music videos and to add insult to injury, feature dancing HIJABIS?

don't bring Islam into your dayuus views.
Girl, just put him on ignore he’s either an agent or an absolute lost cause

Trending