Jae Deen releases a new song

You posting it is just giving it more views and attention.:draketf:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just Wanted To Shed Light On Somali Video Vixen's
giphy.gif

No other community would allow ajanabis to make music videos with their own women doing this. Not shocking Somali brothers are out here featuring in his songs, music videos and hanging out with him. How are we allowing a non-Somali to profit off our music. None of this is genuine, but reer Minnesota gonna eat it up.

This Muslim bloke has the right to pursue any type of women he feels the most sexual attraction for. Nobody is obligated to stick to their ethnicity/race in Islam.

No other Muslim community including Arabs, Pakistanis, Afghans etc would allow this.

This is truly pathetic. It's mainly the attention starved Somalis back home and their closely related MN fobs that support this.

This is their idea of reer magaalnimo.

This Muslim bloke has the right to pursue any type of women he feels the most sexual attraction for. Nobody is obligated to stick to their ethnicity/race in Islam.

"Muslim"

"pursue sexual attraction"

:gucciwhat:

Are Muslim men not supposed to lower their gaze? Also, are 'Muslim' men allowed to make make music videos and to add insult to injury, feature dancing HIJABIS?

don't bring Islam into your dayuus views.

"Muslim"

"pursue sexual attraction"

:gucciwhat:

Are Muslim men not supposed to lower their gaze? Also, are 'Muslim' men suppose to maked to make music videos with dancing HIJABIS?

don't bring Islam into your dayuus views.
If he want's to marry a Somali female then so be it. There's nothing you can do to stop it.

There's nothing "dayuus" about my views since these girls are strangers to me & they can do whatever they want with their lives.

If he want's to marry a Somali female then so be it. There's nothing you can do to stop it.

There's nothing "dayuus" about my views since these girls are strangers to me & they can do whatever they want with their lives.

He is not marrying or respecting Somali women, he is shaming Somalis by treating Somali ladies like video models, aka, property to be lusted after and exploited. He is objectifying Somali women and by extension cucking Somali men.

Respect is lowering your gaze, respect is asking for a hand in marriage and fulfilling duties. This is the height of disrespect.

Ask

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts