Ive never met a Somali atheist?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Alot of munafiquun walking around! I never met these strange unicorn like creatures. Let them come out into the open, they are cowards.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
They are scared, they are horrified. They have the balls to mock Allah and our prophet may peace be upon him on facebook and twitter. When they are actually amongst Somalis, they wont say shit. My hands are itching to slap one, oh Allah let me come across one once

TekNiKo

VIP
They are scared, they are horrified. They have the balls to mock Allah and our prophet may peace be upon him on facebook and twitter. When they are actually amongst Somalis, they wont say shit. My hands are itching to slap one, oh Allah let me come across one once
I wish I can come across one, I would love to show them wagwan

:francis:Imagine caring about public opinion more than God himself.

Sxb it is like when you are young and your parents ask you "we are going to pray, do you have wudhu?"

and you say "Haa" even though you know you just farted 2 minutes ago. It is just keeping up appearances in order to please the people kkkk

Don't you think that most Somali atheist would come out and be who they are if they could? Somalis don't respect individuality and expect everyone to fit into certain molds. If I could come out, I would. It really is a choice between family and yourself in the end. Do you want to be happy or do you want to keep your family satisfied? It's even harder for women since Islamically there are more restrictions i.e marriage and dressing etc.

TekNiKo

VIP
Don't you think that most Somali atheist would come out and be who they are if they could? Somalis don't respect individuality and expect everyone to fit into certain molds. If I could come out, I would. It really is a choice between family and yourself in the end. Do you want to be happy or do you want to keep your family satisfied? It's even harder for women since Islamically there are more restrictions i.e marriage and dressing etc.
So you are a hypocrite essentially, you pretend to fast and pray just to please your family, disgusting.

@TekNiKo You tell me. Why did God make apostasy punishable by death? doesn't that just make atheist resort to being Munafiqs since they wouldn't be able to come out?

It is what it is :manny:

It's easy to name call when you're not in the same situation
I cant imagine the upset and shock my mum would feel if I told her. If I made my mum go through that, I'm sure I'd be called selfish for not pretending to be a Muslim for her sake.
You can never win :zhqjlmx:

TekNiKo

VIP
I cant imagine the upset and shock my mum would feel if I told her. If I made my mum go through that, I'm sure I'd be called selfish for not pretending to be a Muslim for her sake.
You can never win :zhqjlmx:
Another one, you are afraid of upsetting your mom but dont care about Allah SWT who created your mom:pacspit:

Trending

Latest posts