I've just heard the nastiest story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently there was a couple who got maried in Hargeisa and the girl only had one bridesmaid for some reason. The bridesmaid was a full on Niqabi ninja and allegedly there is a tradition where the bridesmaids stay and look after the bride for a few days after the wedding. Well the husband was a hard worker and went off to work everyday in another city for a few days and left the his new wife and her "friend" the bridesmaid at home. He came back a few days later and heard a man's voice in the house. When he asked his wife about it, she said it was only her and her friend at home. The guy got a bit suspicious and called the police. It turns out that bridesmain niqabi friend was a man all along.:ohdamn::mjcry::jcoleno:

That man should be leading our intelligence departments, the way he got himself stealth-pussy

dhMeAzK.gif

The tradition is the bride does not cook The first week but her family brings the cooked meals daily. Nobody stays with newlyweds at all. It is ceeb and looks down on those who visit the newlyweds.

The tradition is the bride does not cook The first week but her family brings the cooked meals daily. Nobody stays with newlyweds at all. It is ceeb and looks down on those who visit the newlyweds.
This is true. They are left all alone, and excused from work so they can enjoy their time. This story is fishy!

Fake news ! Lies !In Somali culture the bride and groom are essentially secluded for the first seven days of marriage .the fellow is encouraged to drink a plethora of milk in those days and have plenty of rest .

VixR

Veritas
Since when do you take your bridesmaid home 'to take care of you' kkkk are they pets? A lady dong in waiting?:russ:

Hilarious narrative. I don't buy it, esp coming from back home. And it doesn't fit within the context of the West either. If so, that's some stealth manuevering!

I'm just a messenger. I heard it from an uncle of mine.:manny:

You'd be surprised at the crazy shit folks back home get up to. Don't think they're all innocent:mjlol:

His wife had a side-nicca in drag.:susp:

I believe it.

Cheating is rampant in the Somali community and they will go through great lengths to do it like that niqabi ninja man did. I found out someone who I was seeing last week was married but I only found out after the action was done. I was shocked

I believe it.

Cheating is rampant in the Somali community and they will go through great lengths to do it like that niqabi ninja man did. I found out someone who I was seeing last week was married but I only found out after the action was done. I was shocked

I have some crazy true stories from back home that would be too scandalous to share. :browtf:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP

This is why I love dhulbahantes we share soo much.

I believe it.

CheAting is rampant in many cultures .this story falls apart when he said someone looks after the groom in somali culture and that the person was staying with them .somalis practice complete seclusion when they get married . I guess most cultures do that .why on earth would someone stay with a bride and groom.stop at once with the nonsense Somalians .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts