I've had enough of being skinny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo people so I've been trying my hardest to bulk up for the past couple weeks. I haven't seen much improvement I've been lifting 30 forty kilos on the bench press dunno what it's gonna take to get some muscle. I've been super skinny my whole life so could this be my genetics blocking me from my gains.
I seriously have been eating good as well baris baasto and hilib 4 times a day for two weeks now so what's stopping me from gaining. Should I go see a doctor about this issue because I always wanted to get ripped but it's harder for a young geeljire than it seems out here. I researched somewhere that losing semen slows you down from gains because you lose a lot of protein could this be what's stopping me??:cosbyhmm:

I finally started growing a calool. I haven’t felt this estatic since my GCSE results.

Ps. Couple of weeks is not long enough to see results....,.....

Lool calool you know and naah I been training hard it doesn't make any sense:mjlol:
I am not an expert on gym stuff . I am slim and lean. I prefer walking and soccer as my main form of working out, with a bit of boxing here and there. I just get bloated and calool xanun with all that weight protein and bulking nonsense.

What I will say to you is that 3 weeks isn’t long enough of a time frame. It is better/ natural to gain weight and muscle slowly and gradually. Have a long term plan and get advice from guys who have been doing this for years . There is a Science to it. Stuff yourself with food and pumping weighed like headless chicken is not going to dramatically change your body overnight.

#beat the bakhti mindset.

VIP
A lot of you dudes bodies are ectomorphs, there's very little you can do to gain weight. You can get stronger by working out but your appearance on the outside will always be a twig.

"An ectomorph has the body type that is most often seen in the pages of fashion magazines. They are slim boned, long limbed, lithe and have very little body fat and little muscle.Ectomorphs tend to have fragile, delicately built bodies and find it difficult to gain weight or add muscle."

A lot of you dudes bodies are ectomorphs, there's very little you can do to gain weight. You can get stronger by working out but your appearance on the outside will always be a twig.

"An ectomorph has the body type that is most often seen in the pages of fashion magazines. They are slim boned, long limbed, lithe and have very little body fat and little muscle.Ectomorphs tend to have fragile, delicately built bodies and find it difficult to gain weight or add muscle."
Bakhti mindset!Suugo Science! Streets gotta eat!

He can do it but it will take him longer . I know many dudes who were sticks in their teens and are now fully ripped.

World

VIP
Follow a beginners program and eat 500 calories above your TDEE and 0.7 of protein per lb of your body weight.

You will gain 1 lb a week and will have put on 48 lb in a year of mostly muscle since you’re skinny.

It’s really not that hard.

When you say “you’ve been eating a lot”, have you been tracking your calorie intake? If the answer is no, then you’re probably eating at your maintenance.

I advice you to drink shakes as well. Make a mix of milk, banana, oats, peanut butter and olive oil in the blender. You can easily get in half of your calories by drinking that.

Apollo

VIP
I advice you to drink shakes as well. Make a mix of milk, banana, oats, peanut butter and olive oil in the blender. You can easily get in half of your calories by drinking that.

This reminds me of Soylent. Ever heard of it? It's food for extremely lazy people. I buy it from time to time when I am not in the mood to cook.

*There are versions without Soy, and the Soy-Estrogen link is kinda bogus anyway.

I am not an expert on gym stuff . I am slim and lean. I prefer walking and soccer as my main form of working out, with a bit of boxing here and there. I just get bloated and calool xanun with all that weight protein and bulking nonsense.

What I will say to you is that 3 weeks isn’t long enough of a time frame. It is better/ natural to gain weight and muscle slowly and gradually. Have a long term plan and get advice from guys who have been doing this for years . There is a Science to it. Stuff yourself with food and pumping weighed like headless chicken is not going to dramatically change your body overnight.

#beat the bakhti mindset.
True say abti it's all timing but that shit is frustrating and tiring it will be worth it in the end when I'm getting paid racks to model clothes :fittytousand:

That sounds like a species of alien ectomorph you know :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.