I've had enough of being skinny

Status
Not open for further replies.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
So I should stuff myself to the point I can barely walk how will I work out nigga :faysalwtf::siilaanyolaugh:
Loool thats what my older Brother did and hes HUGE. He kept eating like that and didnt work out so once he became fat he would work out nonstop. TL;DR you become fat asf and then workout hard

I’m very happy to be in the middle, I weigh 78 kilos 184 cm but appear skinny, the weight is spread out evenly.

I used to be skinny but started eating healthy, if you eat lots of vegs and fruits it will help.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
try drinking protein shakes twice a day

10 cups of water

eat loads of salmon , potatoes and pasta

have 4 meals a day

that's what worked for me a year ago , gained 10 kg :rejoice:

but then I lost it all a month later when my exams started :damn::dead:

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
I’m very happy to be in the middle, I weigh 78 kilos 184 cm but appear skinny, the weight is spread out evenly.

I used to be skinny but started eating healthy, if you eat lots of vegs and fruits it will help.
:ulyin::ulyin::ulyin:
That shyt dont make you gain weight my nigga he needs to book multiple appointments with mcdonalds dats wassup :mjlol:
Who gets full off of an apple :mjlol:

Kkkkkkk. You comparing benadiris who have majority somali blood, to the indians in uganda who looked down on the natives and did not even intermix? Seriously?
Must say Viva has a point here and all of u should jump of his dick. He's hasn't been insulting full ethnic Somalis but u guys can't seem to stop having a go at banadiris who did nothing wrong.

Literally benadiris cause no problems for the other hot headed Somalis that's y u never heard of anyone ever complaining about them or kicking them out of any town all these years they've been in Somalia. Top somalis and Model citizens if you ask me

Must say Viva has a point here and all of u should jump of his dick. He's hasn't been insulting full ethnic Somalis but u guys can't seem to stop having a go at banadiris who did nothing wrong.

Literally benadiris cause no problems for the other hot headed Somalis that's y u never heard of anyone ever complaining about them or kicking them out of any town all these years they've been in Somalia. Top somalis and Model citizens if you ask me
:salute:

You said its been a couple weeks, whats the rush. There are no short cuts unless you hope on roids. This is a journey not a marathon, just keep at it and you will see progress.

Make sure you eat right ,above your caloric surplus and train hard and sleep well

Yo people so I've been trying my hardest to bulk up for the past couple weeks. I haven't seen much improvement I've been lifting 30 forty kilos on the bench press dunno what it's gonna take to get some muscle. I've been super skinny my whole life so could this be my genetics blocking me from my gains.
I seriously have been eating good as well baris baasto and hilib 4 times a day for two weeks now so what's stopping me from gaining. Should I go see a doctor about this issue because I always wanted to get ripped but it's harder for a young geeljire than it seems out here. I researched somewhere that losing semen slows you down from gains because you lose a lot of protein could this be what's stopping me??:cosbyhmm:
eat a lot, i use to be chubby, and 3 years i lost weight and build muscle and till this day i am struggling not to overeat AND STAY LEAN, I HAVE NEVER BEEN A SKINNY SOMALI LOOL

EAT LIKE SHIT, EAT BIG MEALS JUST BEFORE BEDTIME,

Status
Not open for further replies.