I've got questions. Somalispot answer this please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I had to dance with this ugly ass white girl :kendrickcry: Still recovering from that horrible experience :kendrickcry: They made me learn 15 different dances :mjcry: Her dad was watching us dance, he looked like a skinhead nazi. I was scared for my life :kanyehmm:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
What's your problem with hawiye warya? Fact: Hawiye have more somali blood running through their vains than any other major Somali clan. If hawiye are not Somali best believe the rest of y'all aren't either. Your comments upset me. Stop it.
Bababababantu

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Its so odd seeing hijabis at prom :mjlol:
Islamically speaking they shouldn't even be there, men are present, music is occurring. A lot of kissing is happening, perhaps sexual encounters as well ? therefore I class this as 'western privalidge' Where the best of others worlds occur, Muslims are such hypocrites it's amazing ;), still I would rather have a liberal Muslim than one who is an extremist dawah man.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
When people dress up they usually dress to impress But looking like a mess and the calool sticking out

:kanyehmm:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I am not fat in fact I am under weight my doctor told me to gain 15 pounds.
get-rid-of-love-handles-for-men-500x250 (1).jpg

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
What's your problem with hawiye warya? Fact: Hawiye have more somali blood running through their vains than any other major Somali clan. If hawiye are not Somali best believe the rest of y'all aren't either. Your comments upset me. Stop it.
Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts