I've got questions. Somalispot answer this please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
According to your logic: A man must find all women attractive. I have a type and that is feminine petite types not slobby big bellies. :russ:

This is my type. Petite girls aka young gazelles :banderas:
Mud-and-Musk-founder-Haweya-Ismail.jpg
You complain and find negatives far too often sxb, it's a little suspect :reallymaury:
I'll back off for now but I will be watching :farole:

Bohol

VIP
You complain and find negatives far too often sxb, it's a little suspect :reallymaury:
I'll back off for now but I will be watching :farole:

I am not a African American that finds anything that moves attractive. :mjlol: Maybe if Somali
guys like you had standards then those halimos wouldn't shit on you.

:manny:

TooMacaan

VIP
You blokes have only One Church in Jigjiga and we have 272983489748732872342472384782374823 masjids every where, we have a Masjid right next to your church. Why every morning does the Church ring the Bells. It is just to loud
That's so random but I'll attempt to tackle it anyways.
1. Are you really complaining about there only being 1 Church and a gazillion Masjids??? Loool, me thinks someone just wants an excuse to hate. :bell:
2. Ethiopia has a long tradition of Christians and Muslims living peacefully with one another & also gave refugees to Muslims (as a CHRISTIAN nation) when Muslims were about to be exterminated so I truly don't know why you are complaining.
3. A Church bell ringing sound (from only 1 Church at that) is not a big deal, especially considering the amount of Islamic morning prayers that are common in "Christian areas" of Ethiopia (where many Mosques actually stand alongside Churches). Perhaps you should stop getting offended by everything and try to be more tolerant/accepting.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
1. Are you really complaining about there only being 1 Church and a gazillion Masjids??? Loool, me thinks someone just wants an excuse to hate. :bell:
2. Ethiopia has a long tradition of Christians and Muslins living peacefully with one another & also gave refugees to Muslims when they were about to be exterminated so I truly don't know why you are complaining.
3. A Church bell ringing sound (from only 1 Church at that) is not a big deal, especially considering the amount of Islamic morning prayers that are common in "Christian areas" of Ethiopia (where many Mosques actually stand alongside Churches). Perhaps you should stop getting offended by everything and try to be more tolerant/accepting.
No I am fine with Christians Living in my Region Unless if they Abide our Laws Properly, We have Cheaper tax than Amhara kilil. Every Kilil works differently.

Lol, we usually wear that with our traditional dresses or when we're at Church most of the time. If an individual Ethiopian girl chooses to wear it with her bikini, that's her choice...but I don't understand why she would do that & it's definitely not a common thing.
Out if curiosity, where exactly have you seen this???:notsureif::notsureif:

Oh ok I saw them when I went to pl maybe they were prossies :cosbyhmm:

Sorry I thought it was a cultural thing

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
2. Ethiopia has a long tradition of Christians and Muslims living peacefully with one another & also gave refugees to Muslims (as a CHRISTIAN nation) when Muslims were about to be exterminated so I truly don't know why you are complaining.
I wonder Do ethopian Christians have to go to that gathering every moring, we go to the Masjid 5 times a day, You use a bell we just use a microphone and a human Voice to just to a Adthaan.

Your own King became muslim after Jaafar may allah be pleased with read surahtul Maryam

TooMacaan

VIP
No I am fine with Christians Living in my Region Unless if they Abide our Laws Properly, We have Cheaper tax than Amhara kilil. Every Kilil works differently.
So what was the relevance in your first post about the Church bells if you believe Christians do have a right to practice their faith? And I've never heard of Christians in Ogaden region causing any trouble or not following the rules of the region...thus your posts were kinda random and pointless...

TooMacaan

VIP
Oh ok I saw them when I went to pl maybe they were prossies :cosbyhmm:

Sorry I thought it was a cultural thing
Swimming/beaches aren't even the norm in Ethiopia so there's no way it's common let alive a cultural thing lol. I initially assumed you saw it on Instagram or something because I honestly wouldn't put it past one of diaspora to do this haha.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
So what was the relevance in your first post about the Church bells if you believe Christians do have a right to practice their faith? And I've never heard of Christians in Ogaden region causing any trouble or not following the rules of the region...thus your posts were kinda random and pointless...
They don't cause a threat but stop our Bajaj system in Christmas. hehe

Horta hold on a minute. You're a fat gaal whos accepted you?
What's your problem with hawiye warya? Fact: Hawiye have more somali blood running through their vains than any other major Somali clan. If hawiye are not Somali best believe the rest of y'all aren't either. Your comments upset me. Stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts