I've got questions. Somalispot answer this please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
You know what's more annoying? The ones that put a turtleneck on under a short-sleeve dress lol. She probably couldn't find a long sleeve dress that she liked but it looks retarded af and so off :icon lol:

TooMacaan

VIP
She is probably Ethiopian they wear a scarf and are half naked sometimes @TooMa'aan
Although there's lots of us in Seattle, the girl in the pic gives me more Sudanese vibes than Xabashi vibes. :kanyeshrug:
And calling her outfit half naked is a reach lol...she's only showing her arms not even cleavage area. :comeon:

Although there's lots of us in Seattle, the girl in the pic gives me more Sudanese vibes than Xabashi vibes. :kanyeshrug:
And calling her outfit half naked is a reach lol...she's only showing her arms not even cleavage area. :comeon:
Be honest :bell:

Ethiopian women wear bikinis and this scarf on their heads

images (1).jpg

I've seen it many times :mjlol:

Bohol

VIP
There's no way the guy's an ethnic Somali if his name's Liban.

This @Duke of Bohol must be gay or something, guy couldn't see an attractive woman if she was right in front of him :chrisfreshhah:

According to your logic: A man must find all women attractive. I have a type and that is feminine petite types not slobby big bellies. :russ:

This is my type. Petite girls aka young gazelles :banderas:
Mud-and-Musk-founder-Haweya-Ismail.jpg

TooMacaan

VIP
Be honest :bell:

Ethiopian women wear bikinis and this scarf on their heads

View attachment 18033
I've seen it many times :mjlol:
Lol, we usually wear that with our traditional dresses or when we're at Church most of the time. If an individual Ethiopian girl chooses to wear it with her bikini, that's her choice...but I don't understand why she would do that & it's definitely not a common thing.
Out if curiosity, where exactly have you seen this???:notsureif::notsureif:

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
I went to Ethopia Somali region Jigjiga, Amxaro people are dominating almost all subarbs of the best somali city in terms of Weather.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Lol, we usually wear that with our traditional dresses or when we're at Church most of the time. If an individual Ethiopian girl chooses to wear it with her bikini, that's her choice...but I don't understand why she would do that & it's definitely not a common thing.
Out if curiosity, where exactly have you seen this???:notsureif::notsureif:
You blokes have only One Church in Jigjiga and we have 272983489748732872342472384782374823 masjids every where, we have a Masjid right next to your church. Why every morning does the Church ring the Bells. It is just to loud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts