I've always wondered if apostates....

Status
Not open for further replies.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Sorry sxb, you didn't understand the question properly. OP want to know what you do with your, you know, thing. Your hoohaa, your dingaling, your willy wonker, your beef sausage, your mr. happy, your love muscle, your 'oy easy there mate!', your balony pony. You know what I'm talking about..

Sorry I can't say the word because I am a prude.

Yeah i know. I was just making a general statement. I noticed that Arab Muslims boast about this as if its an incontrovertible evidence of Islam being the true religion.

@Muhajaba has a weird obsession with murtads. Are we making you insecure by not believing in your shitty totalitarian worldview?
:siilaanyolaugh:
Silly hoe u wish you had the courage to be us

VixR

Veritas
The conspiracies ppl believe on here are disappointing..flat earth, come on.:O27GWRK:

I didn't even know that was still a thing b4 here!

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
The conspiracies ppl believe on here are disappointing..flat earth, come on.:O27GWRK:

I didn't even know that was still a thing b4 here!

Funny how they are skeptic of a global earth when they ought to apply that same amount of skepticism to their religious convictions. Alas, that part of their life cant be held to scrutiny! :mindblown:

maestro

Cultural revolution
Instead you'd send your left hand in there?

What the hell are you on about? left hand?
IMG_0979.PNG

@Muhajaba has a weird obsession with murtads. Are we making you insecure by not believing in your shitty totalitarian worldview?
:siilaanyolaugh:
Silly hoe u wish you had the courage to be us
Because you have your own shitty totalitarian world view given to you by the white man. Lol
I actually came to this forum for Islamic discussion but it seems to be infested with you vermin. Oh well.

i would love to see the reasoning of some of the flat earthers on here. they never seem to go farther than "the demons are lying to us!" :uCkf6mf:
Believe it or not. The flat earth theory has more science to support it than the globe theory

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Because you have your own shitty totalitarian world view given to you by the white man. Lol
I actually came to this forum for Islamic discussion but it seems to be infested with you vermin. Oh well.

Try making more threads that don't specific address the vermin and their genitalia...:westbrookwtf: Maybe that would help, did you think of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.