I've always wondered if apostates....

Status
Not open for further replies.
...after they leave Islam, stop certain hygiene practices such as using water to wash their private areas, mistake, ghusul after menses and intercourse.
Also, do women wait a few months between sexual partners?
lol forgive my curiosity but since there are so many of you infidels on this forum maybe I can get answers to these nagging questions. [emoji102][emoji102]

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
ive know some atheist but their scared to tell their parents so they pray and fast just to not make it obvious

soo weird

It's strange that these are the nagging questions that occupy your thoughts. Hygiene and Sexual practices? :wtfdis: Right, okay.

Anyway, in answer to your inane question, it is very likely that everyone, is you know, different. Hope this helps.

It's strange that these are the nagging questions that occupy your thoughts. Hygiene and Sexual practices? :wtfdis: Right, okay.

Anyway, in answer to your inane question, it is very likely that everyone, is you know, different. Hope this helps.
You didn't answer they question [emoji102]
Yeah I'm wondering if apostates keep any Islamic habits/rules.

You didn't answer they question [emoji102]
Yeah I'm wondering if apostates keep any Islamic habits/rules.

Some do some don't, some keep some, some keep others. Some drop everything all together. Because people are different. Why are you asking these sexual questions anyway?

Some do some don't, some keep some, some keep others. Some drop everything all together. Because people are different. Why are you asking these sexual questions anyway?
Lol I didn't realise you were all so prudish. I though you would have broken those shackles at the exit no?
Y'all gone all hayaa-like.

VixR

Veritas
No I have all the tips I need from the best source.
You don't have to stick with the list I've given. Just say if there are any rules you still follow
What rules? Taking showers? Yes, a munafiqeen like myself does take showers, occasionally I even aim for a mud bath.

VixR

Veritas
No, ghusl to be exact. It's a ritual.
What's ghusl?

U mean wudu? I don't do wudu cuz I don't pray, but I find the showers and mud baths take care of that real estate and more, and as an added perk my bathroom floor stays clear and dry til I clean it next.

[emoji38]bron::pachah1:

Sxb, if you want to titillate yourself, why don't you open up a new tab and type hub.com like a normal person?
Try to take all dirty images out of your head for a second. Honestly didn't think my post would take your minds down this track.
Sinister have you kept any practices person, social etc from Islam?

What's ghusl?

U mean wudu? I don't do wudu cuz I don't pray, but I find the showers and mud baths take care of that real estate and more, and as an added perk my bathroom floor stays clear and dry til I clean it next.
What's ghusl? Lol never mind.
I don't think most of you were Muslims to begin with.

What rules? Taking showers? Yes, a munafiqeen like myself does take showers, occasionally I even aim for a mud bath.
Munafiqeen=plural
Munafiq/ah=singular

also the correct word is mustad/ah since you aren't claiming to be Muslim [emoji58]

VixR

Veritas
What's ghusl? Lol never mind.
I don't think most of you were Muslims to begin with.

I'm pretty sure the ritual cleaning before salah is called wudu, and that's the only one for salat unless you're coming from some alien sect I don't know about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending