It's time to let Somaliland go.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Nope.....as an MJ, I'll gladly give Sool over to SL.
You're acting like it's yours to give away lmao. Keep twerking your futo bro. PL would give me 50 beautiful wives if it meant letting Sool join.

Ask any isaaq yute why they want independence and I bet money they'll bring up Hargeisa bombings that's victim mentality
That's not true, it's more like no isaaq wants to be part of a country in which it's leader can't leave his office without an amisom solider groping him

That's not true, it's more like no isaaq wants to be a part of a country in which it's leader can't leave his office without a amisom solider groping him
Honestly best setup would be Somalia (including most of Ogaden), Somaliland (including Hawd Reserve Area) and Djibouti.

so you admit you got whipped. Thank you
That would barely happen, if it did 10 Italian soldiers would die. If the Italians did any wrong to Somalis, Somalis would viciously retaliate. That's why they weren't present in the interior and nomads could hunt them down whenever they felt like.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Let me also remind you that Somaliland has a population of approximately 4 million. How many live in Awdal? We are building a relationship with Egypt and they have promised to defend us. 350 million dollars plus goes to the army, we will have 90000 men after training is finished. We can easily draft many more and train them in time, the AU is only a small part of this. And we have Gulf support as well, they won't give up control of the Gulf of Aden, especially not soon after seizing control over South Yemen. Apart from Somalia, we have no regional enemies. Or enemies at all.
@AbdiGeedi don't listen to this guy, kulaha SL has 4 mill population. Samaroon, Dhulbahante, and Warsangeli are all landheer and make up more than half of SL population. Thos 3 qabiils are probably 2.5 - 2.7 mill in total. lol @ you guys having 90K militants. Even if that were true that's pathetically low.

Dhulbahante militia alone is probably a third of that.

@AbdiGeedi don't listen to this guy, kulaha SL has 4 mill population. Samaroon, Dhulbahante, and Warsangeli are all landheer and make up more than half of SL population. Thos 3 qabiils are probably 2.5 - 2.7 mill in total. lol @ you guys having 90K militants. Even if that were true that's pathetically low.

Dhulbahante militia alone is probably a third of that.
So what is the population then?

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
So like 8 million?
nah that's pushing it too far. I'm thinking clan metric wise. 8 mill, that would be way too much. that would be like 4 mill isaaq (too big), 2 mill dhulbahante (too big), 1 mill warsangeli (too big), and 1 mill samaroon (still too big).

I'd say 5-6 mill in SL.

I'm not exactly sure. But it's definitely not 3.5-4 mill like google claims. Unless you're insinuating Isaaqs have less than 3 mill pop.
SL population is around 3.5m. More hawiya live in xamar then the entire issaqs clan. No wonder they want to create their own country:deadosama: The numbers could be even lower then 3m
screen-shot-2018-04-19-at-6-08-51-pm-png.41467

Last edited:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
SL population is around 3.5m. More hawiya live in xamar then the entire issaqs clan. No wonder they want to create their own country:deadosama: The numbers could be even lower then 3m
screen-shot-2018-04-19-at-6-08-51-pm-png.41467
LA is definitely more than 100K, at least nearing the 200K mark and probably over.

In the end population estimates are heresay. I don’t think there’s less than 4 mill people in SL. I think most population estimates in Somaliweyn are underestimated.

For example that text says they don’t think there are more than 2 mill people in SL. That means the isaaq population is only about 1 mill, and Dir and Harti are divided between that last mill. That’s definitely not true.

No matter how much I hate iidooor even I wouldn’t be shameless enough to say they only number 1 mill. That would make them disgustingly langaab.

Trending

Latest posts