It's time to let Somaliland go.

Soon they will claim hong kong cuz the british had it :dead:
As expected, you were too moronic to understand. From a colonial perspective, the African Union's perspective, we do indeed have a claim to it as the British at one point administered it as part of British Somaliland. But what separates it from all other 'colonies' (in reality it was just a protectorate) is that the Isaaq are indigenous to the area.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
As expected, you were too moronic to understand. From a colonial perspective, the African Union's perspective, we do indeed have a claim to it as the British at one point administered it as part of British Somaliland. But what separates it from all other 'colonies' (in reality it was just a protectorate) is that the Isaaq are indigenous to the area.
Fam shush protectorate my ass u were colonised even isaaq was in world war fighting for them plus no african union wants another country like south sudan

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Why not claim Kenya, there are Isaaq and Harti Isiolo county?

Fam shush protectorate my ass u were colonised even isaaq was in world war fighting for them plus no african union wants another country like south sudan
Somalia is South Sudan, just look at the people there. Indifferentiable. We're just Sudan. We were never colonized, and just because we fought for the Allies and you negros fought for the Axis isn't something to be ashamed of. I'm proud of them, mashallah. Who cares? So did practically everyone else. African Union is a organization.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Somalia is South Sudan, just look at the people there. Indifferentiable. We're just Sudan. We were never colonized, and just because we fought for the Allies and you negros fought for the Axis isn't something to be ashamed of. I'm proud of them, mashallah. Who cares? So did practically everyone else. African Union is a ****** organization.
Never colonised? :russ:
i rather join axis n clean fufu down in kenya And ethiopians while japan is cleaning asia n nazis in europe we should done it in africa:mjcry:

and when u say we r like sudan of course we r like sudan first muslims look alike somalia is truly beautiful

Never colonised? :russ:
i rather join axis n clean fufu down in kenya And ethiopians while japan is cleaning asia n nazis in europe we should done it in africa:mjcry:

and when u say we r like sudan of course we r like sudan first muslims look alike somalia is truly beautiful
And yes, we weren't colonized. That's a fact.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I couldn't care less about them getting independence I just want them to stop bytching about being "oppressed" 24/7 they're making somalis look like AA's

The issue with Somali politics is everyone tells other people what to do but nobody knows what to do. The issue with Somali people is they only know how to communicate based on what benefits their own tribe yet they also communicate based on what keeps other tribes beneath theirs. This is not a mentality that can be reasoned with and that's why secession will be met with many obstacles.

Trending

Latest posts