It's time to let Somaliland go.

I believe that Somalia should be separated into maybe 7 new countries just like the Arab states in the Middle East. Somalilanders have made their choice and Somalis everywhere have to respect that. We tried to live together in the same nation from July 1st 1960. We had high hopes but our degenerate nature will not allow us to live in peace and advance forward. Its not just clans that are an issue it is our inability to reason and use logic to solve problems, we are too emotional. Nothing of constructive value is every going to come from an emotional people only conflict and misery. This is why we should limit our contact with each other by first letting Somaliland go. We should only come together, as Somalis, for constructive purposes that produces a positive result. Somalilanders have build a government for themselves and I support all constructive endeavours. Time to let them go.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
It's time to let Somaliland go.
Are you ready to let Awdal go though?
Or does justice need to be upheld only for Villa Hargeisa?

Let me rephrase your post:

I believe that Somaliland should be separated into maybe 4 new countries just like the Arab states in the Middle East. Awdallanders have made their choice and Somalis everywhere have to respect that. We tried to live together in the same nation but failed. We support our brothers in Sanaag and Sool to choose their destiny too.

As long as Awdal is not free, Somaliland won't be free either. Get that?

Awdal can become the second Djibouti and fare much better than always poor Somaliland.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Man i truly hate these F*sh but i think Isaaq and F***sh needs to compromise.

For example 50% of SSC goes to Somalia, Awdal stays with Sland.
Everyone is happy.

Isaaq niggas wants to phuck Kastumo p*ssies thats why they cant let whole of SSC go:lolbron:

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Somalia has been a failed state for three decades now. Let SL go, and if the other regions such as Puntland want to go then let them go. As far as I'm concerned Somalia is dead and will never return.

AbdiGeedi

For example 50% of SSC goes to Somalia, Awdal stays with Sland.
Everyone is happy.
"Do as I say, don't do as I do" won't work anymore. You don't get to decide for Awdal in the long run.

I hope Turkey opens a base in Awdal and tears apart the plans of the vermin residing in Villa Hargeisa. I believe they are giving a chance for Somali negotiations, but Biixi is on the borrowed time and should be careful. I bet Ethiopia will favor Turkey over Egypt in the area.

What is with people on this forum and their obsession with the arab states, almost all of them are shit examples of governments and are generating wealth due to oil. Why would we want to be like them.

Are you ready to let Awdal go though?
Or does justice need to be upheld only for Villa Hargeisa?

Let me rephrase your post:

I believe that Somaliland should be separated into maybe 4 new countries just like the Arab states in the Middle East. Awdallanders have made their choice and Somalis everywhere have to respect that. We tried to live together in the same nation but failed. We support our brothers in Sanaag and Sool to choose their destiny too.

As long as Awdal is not free, Somaliland won't be free either. Get that?

Awdal can become the second Djibouti and fare much better than always poor Somaliland.
The Republic of Somaliland is a sucessor-state to British Somaliland. So this is the only way

"Do as I say, don't do as I do" won't work anymore. You don't get to decide for Awdal in the long run.

I hope Turkey opens a base in Awdal and tears apart the plans of the vermin residing in Villa Hargeisa. I believe they are giving a chance for Somali negotiations, but Biixi is on the borrowed time and should be careful. I bet Ethiopia will favor Turkey over Egypt in the area.
I could tell you were full of hate, I've yet to see you ever criticize Villa Somalia. Just look at them, what a flop. They get all the help yet always SL comes out on top

And no shit they will but Abiy has no say in this matter. None at all

AbdiGeedi

I could tell you were full of hate, I've yet to see you ever criticize Villa Somalia. Just look at them, what a flop. They get all the help yet always SL comes out on top
I don't hate Somalis regardless where they are from and what qabil they originate from. I do however hate impostors like that murderous rat in Villa Hargeisa. I have been critical of Farmaajo many times but he has no blood in his hands and driven by a noble cause of one Somalia. This is a long-term winning strategy that I support even though my roots are in the north.

I don't hate Somalis regardless where they are from and what qabil they originate from. I do however hate impostors like that murderous rat in Villa Hargeisa. I have been critical of Farmaajo many times but he has no blood in his hands and driven by a noble cause of one Somalia. This is a long-term winning strategy that I support even though my roots are in the north.
Never seen you speak so harshly of Morgan, or even mention him. You know he's still a higher-up right? Wow. Now that's fucked up. Bixi did nothing wrong, the UN report states 150 were killed in a mop-up operation, and these slanderers say over a 1000 innocents were killed in a school and hospital.

This typical futo logic is one of the reasons why Somaliland has not secured recognition even after decades of begging. Nobody likes slaves.
You see what I mean? So immature, we must have the colonial borders or there is no recognition. f*ck off with this BS calling us coons and slaves.

Trending