Its Sunnah to love the Arabs

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The purpose of this thread was intended to demonstrate that harboring hatred towards Arabs, is a bad practise. This extends beyond just Arabs and encompasses individuals from regions spanning from al-Maghreb all the way to Indonesia. As it seems to be a comment trend to just hate on Arabs for no reason.

“Indeed this, your religion (ummah), is one religion (ummah), and I am your Lord, so worship Me” [Quran, 21:92]
So you see a problem and instead of addressing it, you make it worse and lie about the religion to make Arabs look good?
:duck:
Stop worshipping Arabs and start worshipping Allah swt, then maybe you won’t be so shameless about justifying this nonsense Hamzza keeps posting.
:axvmm9o:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Of course we should love the Arabs they are our Muslim brothers and sisters and our beloved Messenger SAW was Arab and the one who claims to hate the Arabs is knowingly or unknowingly claiming to hate him. As for their superiority, I am pretty sure at the time that had more to do with their religious knowledge and piety rather their ethnicity. There was even a belief that the caliph can only be from the Quraysh because of their status, but even some of the scholars said this was not a requirement anymore. If Allah does not distinguish among his servants in spiritual terms why should we make a distinction based on someones race. It is very odd to place someone in a higher standing purely due to their lineage.
No need for you to say all that and make excuses for people of the past. Some Arabs back then, and now too, had a superiority complex and believed they were better than non-Arab Muslims.

There is nothing Islamic about what they said and it was all political. The Persians did the same when they had power and so did the Turks. Honestly, it’s funny how Muslims blame the west for nationalism when ethnic superiority complexes always existed.

It’d be nice for y’all to just admit the truth. When prophet Muhammed saw made that anti-racism speech, he also said “Arabs aren’t better than non-Arabs” because there were people even during his time that believed Arabs were superior. I don’t get why y’all make up 101 excuses. It’s messed up as hell to be saying Arabs were more pious than non-Arab Muslims.

You’re striving to get people to be less Arabphobic yet at the same time, handing them ammunition on a silver platter.
:kanyeshrug:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The purpose of this thread was intended to demonstrate that harboring hatred towards Arabs, is a bad practise. This extends beyond just Arabs and encompasses individuals from regions spanning from al-Maghreb all the way to Indonesia. As it seems to be a comment trend to just hate on Arabs for no reason.

“Indeed this, your religion (ummah), is one religion (ummah), and I am your Lord, so worship Me” [Quran, 21:92]
No excuses lad. This guy is straight up lying about the deen and putting non-Arab Muslims below Arabs by making up “Sunnahs”.

This is what I mean when I say, do y’all follow the deen or Arabism? You see defending Arabs as defending Islam. Wallahi Ana Carabs need help.
IMG_8355.jpeg

No need for you to say all that and make excuses for people of the past. Some Arabs back then, and now too, had a superiority complex and believed they were better than non-Arab Muslims.

There is nothing Islamic about what they said and it was all political. The Persians did the same when they had power and so did the Turks. Honestly, it’s funny how Muslims blame the west for nationalism when ethnic superiority complexes always existed.

It’d be nice for y’all to just admit the truth. When prophet Muhammed saw made that anti-racism speech, he also said “Arabs aren’t better than non-Arabs” because there were people even during his time that believed Arabs were superior. I don’t get why y’all make up 101 excuses. It’s messed up as hell to be saying Arabs were more pious than non-Arab Muslims.

You’re striving to get people to be less Arabphobic yet at the same time, handing them ammunition on a silver platter.
:kanyeshrug:
Well first we must recognize that the language of revelation was in Arabic so in the early days of Islam the ones who would have the most grasp of knowledge and understanding of the Quran would be the Arabs. They were the earliest teachers of the deen. I don't think it is fair to label the scholars as having a superiority complex. If a scholar during the early ages of Islam refers to their superiority it would not be in relation to ethnicity but rather religious knowledge and prowess. That is what increases the standing of a people in the eyes of Allah.

Hamzza

VIP
No excuses lad. This guy is straight up lying about the deen and putting non-Arab Muslims below Arabs by making up “Sunnahs”.

This is what I mean when I say, do y’all follow the deen or Arabism? You see defending Arabs as defending Islam. Wallahi Ana Carabs need help.
View attachment 276458
I'm quoting Imam Ahmed bin Hanbal Al Shaybani. These are not my words.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Well first we must recognize that the language of revelation was in Arabic so in the early days of Islam the ones who would have the most grasp of knowledge and understanding of the Quran would be the Arabs. They were the earliest teachers of the deen. I don't think it is fair to label the scholars as having a superiority complex. If a scholar during the early ages of Islam refers to their superiority it would not be in relation to ethnicity but rather religious knowledge and prowess. That is what increases the standing of a people in the eyes of Allah.
Stop the jokes. There were various Muslims of different backgrounds under the caliphate and even before that many of the Sahaba were non-Arabs. Arabs speaking Arabic doesn’t make them closer to the deen. You guys have a hard time accepting that some Arabs been acting out since the beginning of Islam.

Islam is clear that there is only superiority in piety. Your explanation is straight BS.
Come On Please GIF by NBA

We all come from Adam and Eve. There is no superior lineage. Not even Prophet Muhammed saws lineage is superior, we don’t worship lineages. You think the Moroccan and Jordanian royal family full of fitnah and haram are better than a pious Indonesian family because the royals are related to the prophet? The only superiority in Islam is through piety and only Allah swt can determine that.
the Prophet
 sallallaahu  `alayhi  wa  sallam ( may  Allaah exalt his mention )
said: "Verily Allaah has chosen Kinaanah from amongst the descendants of Ismaa'eel
 may  Allaah  exalt  his  mention
and He has chosen Quraysh amongst Kinaanah, and He has chosen Quraysh amongst Banu Haashim and He has chosen me from the tribe of Banu Haashim."
[Muslim] In another narration, the Prophet
said: "I am the best amongst you in relation to family lineage and I am the most pious of you." [At-Tirmithi and Ahmad] Therefore, this is evidence that Kinaanah, Quraysh, and Banu Haashim are of excellence in comparison to other races and tribes.

Abu Hurayrah may Allaah be pleased with him narrated that the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, said, "When Allah created the creation, He sent down Jibreel (Gabriel) and divided people into two groups, Arabs and non-Arabs, and in the Arabs were the best of them. Then he divided the Arabs into two groups: the Arabs of Yemen, the Arabs of Mudhar, and the Arabs of Quraysh, and in Quraysh were the best of them; then he placed me in the best of what I descended from." [At-Tabaraani in Al-Mu‘jam Al-Awsat] Al-Haytami may Allaah have mercy upon him wrote, "Its chain of narration is good." [Mablagh Al-Arab]

This does not mean that each and every Arab person is superior to other people; rather, it means that the Arabs were collectively made superior to others in a general sense (being the nation from whom Allah, The Exalted, chose His final Messenger).

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
the Prophet
said: "Verily Allaah has chosen Kinaanah from amongst the descendants of Ismaa'eel
and He has chosen Quraysh amongst Kinaanah, and He has chosen Quraysh amongst Banu Haashim and He has chosen me from the tribe of Banu Haashim."
said: "I am the best amongst you in relation to family lineage and I am the most pious of you." [At-Tirmithi and Ahmad] Therefore, this is evidence that Kinaanah, Quraysh, and Banu Haashim are of excellence in comparison to other races and tribes.

Abu Hurayrah may Allaah be pleased with him narrated that the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, said, "When Allah created the creation, He sent down Jibreel (Gabriel) and divided people into two groups, Arabs and non-Arabs, and in the Arabs were the best of them. Then he divided the Arabs into two groups: the Arabs of Yemen, the Arabs of Mudhar, and the Arabs of Quraysh, and in Quraysh were the best of them; then he placed me in the best of what I descended from." [At-Tabaraani in Al-Mu‘jam Al-Awsat] Al-Haytami may Allaah have mercy upon him wrote, "Its chain of narration is good." [Mablagh Al-Arab]

This does not mean that each and every Arab person is superior to other people; rather, it means that the Arabs were collectively made superior to others in a general sense (being the nation from whom Allah, The Exalted, chose His final Messenger).
Your words contradict the deen. The prophets descendants rule various countries and many are pseudo-kuffar.
Not Gonna Happen No Way GIF by FaZe Clan

Your words contradict the deen. The prophets descendants rule various countries and many are pseudo-kuffar.
Not Gonna Happen No Way GIF by FaZe Clan
Not at all
the ultimate criterion of superiority by which people are regarded as superior to others is piety. Allah, The Exalted, says (what means): {Indeed, the noblest of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you.} [Quran 49:13] Some of the most wicked disbelievers were Arabs, such as Abu Lahab and Abu Jahl.

Stop the jokes. There were various Muslims of different backgrounds under the caliphate and even before that many of the Sahaba were non-Arabs. Arabs speaking Arabic doesn’t make them closer to the deen. You guys have a hard time accepting that some Arabs been acting out since the beginning of Islam.

Islam is clear that there is only superiority in piety. Your explanation is straight BS.
Come On Please GIF by NBA
You should be hesitant when talking about the early scholars lest you slander them as being arrogant.

the Prophet

this is what people don't get. a pious non-Arab Muslim is better than an Arab Muslim who isn't pious. it isn't like someone who is Arab is automatically superior to a non-Arab. Arabs do have an advantage in terms of their lineage, yes. but it isn't that Arabs lack a certain superiority in lineage or that all Arab Muslims are automatically superior to non-Arab Muslims... it's in the middle.

edit: also btw there is scholarly backing behind this, this isn't something I'm making up. I'll post some stuff from scholars about this later insha'Allah.

Hamzza

VIP
So you agree that not all the hadith scholars are in agreement? Thank you that was my whole point.
That's why I asked if you have read the article or not because your comment seemed out of place to me. Anyway, our discussion was mostly about Ibn Hajr.
Ok, now tell me what comes after the section you selected in bold. Explain it without adding your 2 cents, I'll put it here without any additions:

والقدح فيه مُندَفع، وبعضها الجواب عنه محتمل، واليسر منه في الجواب عنه تعسّف

This is difficult to translate without taking the whole text to context

"... the slander for it is forced and for some(of the criticized Hadiths) the answer for it is inevitable; the shortest way to answer is there is unfairness."

Nowhere in that text you shared did Ibn Hajr say, "I don't have all the answers for Daraqutni's criticisms and I tried my best."

Last edited:

Awdalite

Araabi
That's why I asked if you have read the article or not because your comment seemed out of place to me. Anyway, our discussion was mostly about Ibn Hajr.

This is difficult to translate without taking the whole text to context

"... the slander for it is forced and for some(of the criticized Hadiths) the answer for it is inevitable; the shortest way to answer is there is unfairness."

Nowhere in that text you shared did Ibn Hajr say, "I don't have all the answers for Daraqutni's criticisms and I tried my best."

Bruh

bigdogg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFHx3eFddA8
refutation of the superiority of races:

Fear allah , you guys are going around causing too much fitnah , bringing hadiths that require students of knowlegde and sheikhs to interpret and deliver properly not to be bragged about online to laymen

firstly i advice you brothers here to be humble and have humility when delivering knowlegde especially in a forum like this where a ton of misguided youths may see provoking language from you

Make things easy and do not make things difficult. Give glad tidings and do not repel people. Cooperate with each other and do not become divided.

Source: Sahih Bukhari 2873, Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi

Verily, the religion is ease, and no one burdens himself in religion except that it overcomes him. So be moderate, seek closeness to Allah, give glad tidings, and gain strength for worship in the morning and the night.

Source: Sahih Bukhari 39, Grade: Sahih

when delivering knowlegde there are certain adhab and requirements you must fulfill a good example is the advice of the propeht (peace be upon him) to muadh ibn jabal

Make your character excellent for the people, O Mu’adh ibn Jabal.

Source: Muwatta 1671, Grade: Sahih
In another narration, the Prophet said, “Make people calm and do not frighten them away.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 69, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1734

Call to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. Verily, your Lord is most knowing of who has strayed from His way and He is most knowing of who is guided.

Surah An-Nahl 16:125

you guys know this is a sensitive topic especially for this audience,

but any way here is the refutation of the superiority of races:

Sahl reported: A man passed by the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, and the Prophet said, “What do you say about this man?” They said, “If he proposes in marriage, it should be accepted. If he intercedes, it should be granted. If he speaks, he should be listened to.” The Prophet was silent and then a poor man among the Muslims passed by. The Prophet said, “What do you say about this man?” They said, “If he proposes in marriage, it should not be accepted. If he intercedes, it should not be granted. If he speaks, he should not be listened to.” The Prophet said, “This man is better than the entire earth filled with the likes of the other.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5091

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Bukhari

hadith.PNG

if you have any good you will end this stupid thread that is causing nothing but fitnah and division, i advise you brothers to stop dividing the muslimeen pitting one race against the other

the sahih words of the messenger (peace be upon him) of allah refuting the superiority of race or the words of shiekh fulan praising your tribe , which will you follow ?

refutation of the superiority of races:

Fear allah , you guys are going around causing too much fitnah , bringing hadiths that require students of knowlegde and sheikhs to interpret and deliver properly not to be bragged about online to laymen

firstly i advice you brothers here to be humble and have humility when delivering knowlegde especially in a forum like this where a ton of misguided youths may see provoking language from you

when delivering knowlegde there are certain adhab and requirements you must fulfill a good example is the advice of the propeht (peace be upon him) to muadh ibn jabal

In another narration, the Prophet said, “Make people calm and do not frighten them away.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 69, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1734

you guys know this is a sensitive topic especially for this audience,

but any way here is the refutation of the superiority of races:

View attachment 276865

if you have any good you will end this stupid thread that is causing nothing but fitnah and division, i advise you brothers to stop dividing the muslimeen pitting one race against the other

the sahih words of the messenger (peace be upon him) of allah refuting the superiority of race or the words of shiekh fulan praising your tribe , which will you follow ?

Mashallah, beautiful.

Trending