It's Sad That Some Somalis On Here Dislike African Americans

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
They are trolls and unlikely to be Somali. A Somali would never be racist in real life. There's a small percentage who believe they are Ayrabs and will be racist towards other Blacks because it comes with being Ayrab but only online and only half-heartedly

@JudgeJoeGorilla there are over 5 ethnic groups numbering millions more than the Somali ethnicity in the USA, why do you have to come at us? Somalis only number less than what? 220 thousand?. Koreans,Chinese,Indians, Jews, philipinos,…etc. why do you feel like we have to be grateful for you?

Last edited:

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
I think for a lot of ethnic groups and nationalities, a random racist Somali on the Internet chimping out is like a random Mongolian or Paraguayan troll attacking the Somali people. We would probably see all Mongols and Paraguayans as trolls, from the babies to the elders, all of them trolls because we have no history or a point of reference with these two groups at all.

It makes sense why some Ajanabis hold such long grudges or dismiss us as a racist people, despite having little to no interaction with us in real life.

Most people from underdeveloped countries are racist (lack of empathy/narcissism). Don't let it get to you bro it shouldn't be taken seriously.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
AA's have always been welcoming and accepting of black immigrants, we are here because of the selfless sacrifices of the civil rights movements. Please don't judge my community based on trolls :)

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
AAs are super chill folks I drive down to detroit sometimes for cheap shopping and I made some good friends down there. I went down there for Fourth of July one time cause my boy over there invited me to a bbq and dem folks have fun fr it was goooood ass food we shootings fireworks da kids playing wit water guns good ass vibes fr there was even one light skin girl dat was feeling da boi too I draw art as a hobby and she was impressed at sum drawings I showed her lol shoutout to my boy too he was hyping me up in front of shordy

They’re harmless people and are way overhated tbh the most they did was make a few jokes but im not a sensitive guy I can dish back but truly they didn’t care about that If anything they gave me more trouble cause I’m Canadian 😭