It's Sad That Some Somalis On Here Dislike African Americans

Keo

VIP
All you have to do is go on thecoli or Twitter to see what these people say about us so please spare us the crying.
:camby:

links abaayo. I wanna know what they said

Sorry sis, just seen this. There are too many examples to quote..anything Somali related is filled with the most vile comments. Very similar to Lipstickalley.

Can't find the orignal thread on that Jonny "Somali" incident where the comments were straight off Stormfront but found this just to show you some of the hatred.

I think for a lot of ethnic groups and nationalities, a random racist Somali on the Internet chimping out is like a random Mongolian or Paraguayan troll attacking the Somali people. We would probably see all Mongols and Paraguayans as trolls, from the babies to the elders, all of them trolls because we have no history or a point of reference with these two groups at all.

It makes sense why some Ajanabis hold such long grudges or dismiss us as a racist people, despite having little to no interaction with us in real life.

It is really wrong for people generalize about ethnicites based on what they see on the internet. What some people on the internet say is not necessarily reflective of what the particular community is actually like in real life. What people see online could be way different than what the community is like in real life.

Xoxoxo

VIP
@JudgeJoeGorilla there are over 5 ethnic groups numbering millions more than the Somali ethnicity in the USA, why do you have to come at us? Somalis only number less than what? 220 thousand?. Koreans,Chinese,Indians, Jews, philipinos,…etc. why do you feel like we have to be grateful for you?
Probably because in terms of our modern music, we’ve taken alot off influence. Hence why.

you wouldn’t like it either if another group took inspiration from us but still kept on mocking is

Sorry but maybe instead of blaming everyone you guys should try and internalize and fix the issues in your community. You guys will beg for everyone’s acceptance and approval without even accepting you own.

People are racist/biased, why do you think brick girl hasn’t gotten sympathy? Also it’s like going on to 4chan and begging them to stop calling you names lol

Please go to thecoli where your people are and give your great opinions about ‘how yuz a mayn and a leadu and wattar these womenz bringin to thu table’ and leave us the hell alone 😂

AA is the first child seeing the second child been born getting jealous/envy why is he/she getting all the attention bro f*ck them also the Caribbean but not those suriname yh I said it

NidarNidar

Punisher
I'm saddened by the destruction of the thriving AA community in the 1960s by the racist American Government, due to the assassins of its leaders and the dismantling of the AA family unit, the American white political union slowly corrupted and destroyed it by supporting single-parent households and keep low-income area's disenfranchised.

Its intelligence agencies flooded minority areas full of drugs and easily accessible weapons, arrested young men with low amounts of drugs and jailed on long prison sentences due to the influence of for profit prisons.

I'm saddened by the destruction of the thriving AA community in the 1960s by the racist American Government, due to the assassins of its leaders and the dismantling of the AA family unit, the American white political union slowly corrupted and destroyed it by supporting single-parent households and keep low-income area's disenfranchised.

Its intelligence agencies flooded minority areas full of drugs and easily accessible weapons, arrested young men with low amounts of drugs and jailed on long prison sentences due to the influence of for profit prisons.
Whats your experience with African American

So its white man fault that their street is dirty or undeveloped is the white man fault y their women is living on government assistance or one income I.e mother income is the white man fault y they kill each other more than they kill other people and sell drugs to their own people i.e their friends mothers and fathers is the white man fault y they the only people left behind while the latinos indians Arabs and Asians r striving in america

GemState

36/21
VIP
No offense but it was a dumb move to help move along migration the way for other non Black immigrants. African Americans are about to go from a majority minority to a caste system like Brazil. It's gonna get rough.

If I was AA I'd be trying to deport as many illegals as possible

Sorry but maybe instead of blaming everyone you guys should try and internalize and fix the issues in your community. You guys will beg for everyone’s acceptance and approval without even accepting you own.

People are racist/biased, why do you think brick girl hasn’t gotten sympathy? Also it’s like going on to 4chan and begging them to stop calling you names lol

Please go to thecoli where your people are and give your great opinions about ‘how yuz a mayn and a leadu and wattar these womenz bringin to thu table’ and leave us the hell alone 😂
😂😂😂😭😭😭

Ive learned that if they are a majority in a place they will not be peaceful. I like areas where theres a few of them. Thats when they get into that were all black kumaya talk lmao if they are majority they look down on u and start fights same with those racist mexicans. The weird thing is cadans are mostly minding their business. Same with asians. Ive learned this when i lived in cali.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Whats your experience with African American
Bar them visiting Ireland for holidays, it is through media, this wouldn't be your typical AA more wealthier
So its white man fault that their street is dirty or undeveloped is the white man fault y their women is living on government assistance or one income I.e mother income is the white man fault y they kill each other more than they kill other people and sell drugs to their own people i.e their friends mothers and fathers is the white man fault y they the only people left behind while the latinos indians Arabs and Asians r striving in america
No you can't lay the fault on just the system, they had a part in their own destruction like us back home, external influences just took advantage on already weak foundation

Trending