It's only so long fake thugs can pretend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Gegiroor is Dhulbahante and doesn't share your opinion. His opinion has historical basis, so go back to your hoyoo and ask her to reconsider her opinion. :diddyswag:
What will his opinion do this story is well famous and there is million sites to back me up:heh:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Heated? Where? He's spewing bullshit and he was called out on it. But I wouldn't expect you to understand it. MCTC is not a miracle worker.
I thought you stopped talking about qabiil and politics what happened:mjohreally:
I love you know that forget about my thread:kobeok:

:cryinglaughsmiley::deadmanny:

https://dervishstate.wordpress.com/...te-said-harti-collected-by-prof-joseph-adams/
Mj leading anybody :lolbron:Your full of delusions :mjlaugh:
Just because he walk around with a bathroom robe around somalia it doesn't make him a king:mjlol:
@RoobleAlWaliid do you still have that pic of 20 dollar robe @gegiroor's king was wearing:heh:

Look at the poor Bandit and Rooble running with nosense. Let me correct the nonsense in this quote and educate you from that event in history: (1) What SiciiHarti took with him was only camels, and not sheep and goats; (2) He did not settle in Hawd, but in forests between Sool and Sanaag; (3) Boqor of MJ is the ultimate traditional leader of all D block traditional elders: All garaads, ugaases, suldans, islaans, & beel-daajiye come under him. If you just want to argue for the sake of arguments, go ahead; however, that is a lesson of traditional leadership within the D block. It is mind-boggling when kids grew up in the diaspora try to argue us with a lesson of history and family tree.

Wallaahi, the cuqdad with Rooble guy is beyond belief! How did this guy find himself between DH and MJ traditional leadership?

As for the Bandit kid, who is fake here? Listen you Wacays Dheere kid, I can deny you your whole claim with your whole lineage, kiddo. Seriously, you're talking to the men who created the whole "Wacaysyo-Isgale" story. Don't I hear you again use that 'fake' nonsense!

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Look at the poor Bandit and Rooble running with nosense. Let me correct the nonsense in this quote and educate you from that event in history: (1) What SiciiHarti took with him was only camels, and not sheep and goats; (2) He did not settle in Hawd, but in forests between Sool and Sanaag; (3) Boqor of MJ is the ultimate traditional leader of all D block traditional elders: All garaads, ugaases, suldans, islaans, & beel-daajiye come under him. If you just want to argue for the sake of arguments, go ahead; however, that is a lesson of traditional leadership within the D block. It is mind-boggling when kids grew up in the diaspora try to argue us with a lesson of history and family tree.

Wallaahi, the cuqdad with Rooble guy is beyond belief! How did this guy find himself between DH and MJ traditional leadership?

As for the Bandit kid, who is fake here? Listen you Wacays Dheere kid, I can deny you your whole claim with your whole lineage, kiddo. Seriously, you're talking to the men who created the whole "Wacaysyo-Isgale" story. Don't I hear you again use that 'fake' nonsense![/QUOTE]
This is gon be good Elaborate:kanyehmm:
as for your story bring proof or shut up there is zero fucking way everyone and me is wrong while your right:kobeok:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

He's the King of all of Darood now? :lolbron::ohhh: Tell that to Ogaden and Jidwaq

:pacspit::pacspit::camby::trash:

Gegiroor is a fucking slave and a disgrace to D-block. What the f*ck is that garbage site you posted?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

He's the King of all of Darood now? :lolbron::ohhh: Tell that to Ogaden and Jidwaq

:pacspit::pacspit::camby::trash:

Gegiroor is a fucking slave and a disgrace to D-block. What the f*ck is that garbage site you posted?

Again, I will say to you the same thing that I've said to others: Go and learn history and family trees (abtirsiino), you homo c*nt. I am losing my brain with people who are cuqdad-ridden and see the world through those cuqdad lenses.

I will leave it to you to check with any Daarood elder and see for yourself.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
:what1: I don't think you understand what I said.

As for this thread, Rooble got yall heated. Sensei, "I'm not gonna insult your mother but imma insult your mother" "faro ku tiri" Girrrl what happened to your MJ nobility?:umad:

You find a reason to be offended even when there isn't one. I stated straight facts. If it got you all in your feelings, that's your problem not mine. :lolbron::kobeok:

Again, I will say to you the same thing that I've said to others: Go and learn history and family trees (abtirsiino), you homo c*nt. I am losing my brain with people who are cuqdad-ridden and see the world through those cuqdad lenses.

I will leave it to you to check with any Daarood elder and see for yourself.

Absame and Harti?

I don't know much about Ogaden, but what the f*ck does your Bokor gotta do with Jidwaq?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I can't have a reer abti

Right, so why is a clan within Harti the king of Absame as gegiroor and his article are claiming??????
couse his not sub clans inside harti alone have there own leaders for centuries forget about absame.
merahan and ogaden and jidwaq don't have clan garads or kings:francis:
At least to my knowledge:axvmm9o:

Duchess

VIP
I can't have a reer abti

Right, so why is a clan within Harti the king of Absame as gegiroor and his article are claiming??????

I didn't say you couldn't. I was asking a question, chill. :hemad:

To answer your question, there's a hierarchy in traditional leadership. The highest title is inherited and passed down from father to oldest son. Darood's oldest was Kablalah, Kablalah's oldest was Kombe, and so on and so forth. The Boqor's right to leadership or legitimacy can not be questioned.

To answer your question, there's a hierarchy in traditional leadership. The highest title is inherited and passed down from father to oldest son. Darood's oldest was Kablalah, Kablalah's oldest was Kombe, and so on and so forth. The Boqor's right to leadership or legitimacy can not be questioned.

You don't even touch lands with some of these people you're claiming kingship over but I get it, vicarious self-importance:patrice:

You get to play the princess aabbo always told you were.

Duchess

VIP
You don't even touch lands with some of these people you're claiming kingship over but I get it, vicarious self-importance:patrice:

You get to play the princess aabbo always told you were.

Ain't no one claiming shit, it's a reality. The people you are trying to argue for acknowledge the Boqortooya's legitimacy and all of their subclan elders came to the Boqors coronation to pay their respects. Even bandit's uncles were there. :mjlaugh:

Aabo never told me I was a princess. He told me I was a Queen. MJs aim higher than that princess bull. :hemad:

:yousmart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts