It's only so long fake thugs can pretend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Reverse psychology is a motherfucker, ain't it? I'll watch this sometime later today, thanks.

:damn:

:hemad: @ reverse psychology. Nice try with the save, but I caught you in an outright lie. Every single elder who took the podium referred to Boqor Burhaan as the Boqor of Darood and/or the Boqor of all Somalis. In fact, the coronation was officially referred to as caleemo saarka Boqorka Beelaha Daarood and every Darood isim was present at the event.:mjlaugh:

What argument are you going to come with now?:lolbron:

I didn't want to look for it and you posted it for me. It's okay though, I'm thankful.

So, I fast forwarded to someone I know because aint nobody got time for that...

Garaad Kulmiye didn't say shit about boqorka darood, in fact his speech was asking for cooperation and support, walaalnimo. Ultimately, I'm satisfied with that.

"But the name of the paaaartyyy waaaaas...":deadmanny:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I didn't want to look for it and you posted it for me. It's okay though, I'm thankful.

So, I fast forwarded to someone I know because aint nobody got time for that...

Garaad Kulmiye didn't say shit about boqorka darood, in fact his speech was asking for cooperation and support, walaalnimo. Ultimately, I'm satisfied with that.

"But the name of the paaaartyyy waaaaas...":deadmanny:

Here you go again with the lying. First you said not a single ugaas, garaad, or suldaan referred to Boqor Burhaan as Boqorka Darood. Now you're switching gears and focusing on the words of a single elder (Garaad Kulmiye). Garaad Kulmiye put Boqor Burhaan above clan so henceforth I expect you to refer to Boqor Burhaan as Boqorka Ummadda Soomaaliyeed. :hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending