It's only so long fake thugs can pretend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Of course I do bro. You always fail to tag/quote a brotha correct fam. lol.

Dhulbahante are daacad and once they have enough funds and support, they will slap Majerteen into reality and force all Hartis back into the right direction. Dhulbahante truthfully are the biggest threat to Majerteen, that's why they try to sabotage them at all times, but masquarade behind fake Daroodnimo and Hartinimo. It's like you said the last time "the crab in the barrel mentality".

images

23thv7m.jpg

Don't mind me correcting you bruh , but it was 39,98 British Pounds. What a noble king! :cryinglaughsmiley:

The Saudi Royal Family
3577135832.jpg

Try harder you friggin hater. :comeon::camby:

Duchess

VIP
Bless you , you proved my point even more, the fetish for Gulf Arab apparel. Whatever a Gulf Arab will wear, they will jump on the bandwagon. *Saved

You have proven no point at all. You tried to insult Boqor Burhaan by claiming he was wearing clothes he purchased on Amazon. Now that I've shown the Saudi Royal family wearing the same exact thing, you try to change the direction of the discussion. :comeon: Boqor Burhaan isn't dressed much differently from his greatgrandfathers. Somali culture isn't a monolith and this is how Reer Bari dress.

Boqor Osman
CgLZ4.jpg

Sultan Kenadid
4kNkx.jpg

Let's talk about why you're so obsessed with Boqor Burhaan's clothes. Why does how another man dresses bother you so much?:childplease:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
You are trying to deflect from the topic at hand, check my comments regarding Keenadiid I always praised him for his unique sense and pride and urged the Majerteen to stop this bootyclappery and tell their King to imitate his predecessors who had prestige(Cismaan/Keenadiid). You really think he's wearing the same robe as the Suadi Royal family with his budget of camels and livestock though? lol

P.s. it's not about him dressing, but about him being Somali and driving his own in the wrong direction of long lasting endless assfuckery, daba-dhilifnimo and bootyclappery.

Duchess

VIP
You are trying to deflect from the topic at hand, check my comments regarding Keenadiid I always praised him for his unique sense and pride and urged the Majerteen to stop this bootyclappery and tell their King to imitate his predecessors who had prestige(Cismaan/Keenadiid). You really think he's wearing the same robe as the Suadi Royal family with his budget of camels and livestock though? lol

P.s. it's not about him dressing, but about him being Somali and driving his own in the wrong direction of long lasting endless assfuckery, daba-dhilifnimo and bootyclappery.

What is so different from how Osman, Kenadid and Burhan are dressed? Are you a tailor or in the fashion industry? A thobe is a thobe is a thobe. How is Boqor Burhaan dressed any more "Arab" than Boqor Osman?:comeon:

As for the thobe Boqor Burhaan is wearing, you can't prove that it is any different from the one the Saudi Royal family. They look identical. Construct as many 'what if' scenarios as you wish, it is all useless conjecture. Unless you have actual proof that Boqor Burhaan purchased items of clothing on Amazon ( which I know you don't), I suggest you drop this desperate and pathetic argument of yours. It's obvious your hatred for Majerteen is getting the best of you again. How can you talk about dabadhilifnimo while ass-shaking, bootyclapping, and capping for a clan ( Dhulbahante) that you don't belong to so you could use it as an excuse to insult Majerteens? Keep it moving, I ain't buying this bullshit Somalinimo you're trying to sell.:camby:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
LoooL Indho adayg I get it protect your tol, but are you trying to tell me you don't see any difference lol. Hardheaded at it's finest.

What can I say though your clan has the most bootyclappers and sick twisted fuckers. No hatred on my part though, hate is a strong word. Even Keenadiid stabbed his uncle Cismaan in the back and Faroole son shot his mom. I don't have to go in depth. Those 2 examples are enough. No hatred I hate bootyclappers and it's just so your clan has the most I know plenty daacad Majerteen too.

Compared to Majerteen , Dhulbahante are more daacad , although they have a few crab in the barrel individuals too, but the percentage is smaller. I don't bootyclap for Dhulbahante. Bandit quoted me and so I read the thread and responded. I do favor them over a Majerteen though. If I wanted to insult MJ, I would just do it. I'm a man of honesty and truth.

Duchess

VIP
LoooL Indho adayg I get it protect your tol, but are you trying to tell me you don't see any difference lol. Hardheaded at it's finest.

What can I say though your clan has the most bootyclappers and sick twisted fuckers. No hatred on my part though, hate is a strong word. Even Keenadiid stabbed his uncle Cismaan in the back and Faroole son shot his mom. I don't have to go in depth. Those 2 examples are enough. No hatred I hate bootyclappers and it's just so your clan has the most I know plenty daacad Majerteen too.

Compared to Majerteen , Dhulbahante are more daacad , although they have a few crab in the barrel individuals too, but the percentage is smaller. I don't bootyclap for Dhulbahante. Bandit quoted me and so I read the thread and responded. If I wanted to insult MJ, I would just do it. I'm a man of honesty and truth.

No, I don't see any difference. They're all dressed in garb that would be traditionally associated with the Arabian Gulf. Why get lost in the tiny details? You're fishing and you know it. It's pathetic that you're obsessed with Majerteens so much that you spend your time trying to figure out where Boqor Burhaan shops. What kind of man does that? Is he your man crush or something? :drakewtf:

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::drakelaugh::mjlol: @ your calaacal. Looks like someone's mad. :lolbron:You sound hurt. Like really hurt. What makes you think I care what you think of Majerteen though? You act like I value your opinion or something. :mjlaugh:

Is this the part where I'm supposed to retaliate and insult your clan and the woman who had the displeasure of bringing you into this world? Nah, I think they've been punished enough.:pachah1:

Bandit can fight his own battles. Now get back into your corner you groupie .:axvmm9o:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
How is Boqor Burhaan dressed any more "Arab" than Boqor Osman?:comeon:

Boqor Burhaan is wearing a turban , majority of Somali aristocrats in those times wore a Turban and Turban is not exclusively Arab my friend. As for that garment, it's not exclusive to Arabs, but that Gulf Arab attire is and you won't find it outside of the Gulf.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
No, I don't see any difference. They're all dressed in garb that would be traditionally be associated with the Arabian Gulf. Why get lost in the tiny details? You're fishing and you know it. It's pathetic that you're obsessed with Majerteens so much that you spend your time trying to figure out where Boqor Burhaan shops. What kind of man does that? Is he your man crush or something? :drakewtf:

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::drakelaugh::mjlol: @ your calaacal. Looks like someone's mad. :lolbron:You sound hurt. Like really hurt. What makes you think I care what you think of Majerteen though? You act like I value your opinion or something. :mjlaugh:

Is this the part where I'm supposed to retaliate and insult your clan and the woman who had the displeasure of bringing you into this world? Nah, I think they've been punished enough.:pachah1:

Bandit can fight his own battles. Now get back into your corner you groupie .:axvmm9o:

And my job here is done, the butt-hurt has reached it's maximum level as usual.

oO1zN9D.gif

Of course I do bro. You always fail to tag/quote a brotha correct fam. lol.

Dhulbahante are daacad and once they have enough funds and support, they will slap Majerteen into reality and force all Hartis back into the right direction. Dhulbahante truthfully are the biggest threat to Majerteen, that's why they try to sabotage them at all times, but masquarade behind fake Daroodnimo and Hartinimo. It's like you said the last time "the crab in the barrel mentality".

images

23thv7m.jpg

Don't mind me correcting you bruh , but it was 39,98 British Pounds. What a noble king! :cryinglaughsmiley:

:damn: :gladbron::drakelaugh::dead1:

Guys just share the L with your king:lolbron:

Duchess

VIP
And my job here is done, the butt-hurt has reached it's maximum level as usual.

oO1zN9D.gif

You're the one who got a hernia from your little "MJs AINT SHIT" rant. :drakegrin:

We all know you're going through Google Images and analyzing every picture of Boqor Burhaan's latest attire so you can run back into this topic with your new eBay find thinking it will "destroy za MaJAREERTEN!!@!!". I suggest you log off before you get a stroke. Your fara ku tiris reer can't afford to lose you.:axvmm9o:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Speaking of obsession, rooble why're you obsessed with MJs. Seeing your constant hate and vile comments is like seeing a traumatized victim lashing out. I don't understand grown ass men who feel the need to worry about others and try to justify their hate. At the end of the day you sound like an obsessed prostitute who wasn't paid full in her hourly rate.

All I hear is this song when I see your usual buffoonery.

Why are you obsessed?

You on your job, you hatin' hard,
Ain't goin' feed you, I'mma let you starve.
Graspin' for air, and I'm ventilation,
You out of breath, hope you ain't waitin'.

Sultan Kenadid in his throne
1149.jpg

tumblr_nmi4gxZC6e1qill6po1_500.jpg

Q

Queen Carawelo

You're the one who got a hernia from your little "MJs AINT SHIT" rant. :drakegrin:

We all know you're going through Google Images and analyzing every picture of Boqor Burhaan's latest attire so you can run back into this topic with your new eBay find thinking it will "destroy za MaJAREERTEN!!@!!". I suggest you log off before you get a stroke. Your fara ku tiris reer can't afford to lose you.:axvmm9o:

I asked this question and I will ask again. Since when did gadabuursi and MJ cross paths? How can he justify his hatersm?

Why? The prophet said it himself Know your lineage. it is raginimo from an islamic perspective:win:

:what1: I don't think you understand what I said.

As for this thread, Rooble got yall heated. Sensei, "I'm not gonna insult your mother but imma insult your mother" "faro ku tiri" Girrrl what happened to your MJ nobility?:umad:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
The only king known to Dhulbahante people is Garad Jama :king: but that doesn't mean there is any hostility between us and our Harti bros so all of you non-Harti peasants can take a hike :westbrookswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts