It's only so long fake thugs can pretend

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't have a reer abti

Right, so why is a clan within Harti the king of Absame as gegiroor and his article are claiming??????

You know you're not Isaaq, why are you claiming a clan that you don't belong? You should know Gegiroor is a grown man who long figured you out. Did you remember calling me addeer? :damn:

Ain't no one claiming shit, it's a reality. The people you are trying to argue for acknowledge the Boqortooya's legitimacy and all of their subclan elders came to the Boqors coronation to pay their respects. Even bandit's uncles were there. :mjlaugh:

Aabo never told me I was a princess. He told me I was a Queen. MJs aim higher than that princess bull. :hemad:

Pay respect = accepting his rule
non-Daroods clan elders were at his coronation, I guess he's the king of all Somalis (I know, you claim that too :damn: )

What actual interaction is going on? Where do they say 'our' King? I'd love to see it, honestly.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Pay respect = accepting his rule
non-Daroods clan elders were at his coronation, I guess he's the king of all Somalis (I know, you claim that too :damn: )

What actual interaction is going on? Where do they say 'our' King? I'd love to see it, honestly.

BINGO!!:hemad:

Watch the videos from his coronation and accept his Royal Highness, Civilizer of the Somali nation, King Burhan bin Uthman Mahmud Al-Soomaal as your leader. :mjlaugh::mjohreally:

No. But adeer is standard when you're unsure of a person's clan.

Again, I am adamant you're not Isaaq. You can claim all you want, but you know it, and I know it that you're not. Bedsides, what stops you from claiming who you are and your clan, Ms Sacdiyo Ayaanle?

Why do you also like to claim to be a man when you're a woman?

Why do you like to claim someone you're not?

Again, your obsession with Boqor Burhaan shows a clear bias, and it is obvious you want to hide behind other clans when you're not telling who you're. Real insecurity right there. A cuqdad-ridden individual who cant claim who she is.

P.S. You're not also Absame, so quit hiding behind Jidwaaq Absame!

Duchess

VIP
I know no one in my mother's family thinks anything of MJ or any Bokor :kobeok:

Just @ me when Sensei posts those vids, I can't find them.

I'm sure your mom's was at one of the dozens of welcome parties for the Boqor, stop fronting. :comeon:

Now stop avoiding Gegiroor questions. You're in a qabil topic, engaging in qabil talk, but you're claiming a fake qabil...why?:damedamn:

Duchess

VIP
You can YouTube them. The eff I look like doing your work for you..did you forget I was MJ or something?:drakewtf::umwhat:

Making me search for it when we know you got it saved somewhere.

OK non MJs, I watched it. Not one garaad, ugaas, suldaan said "our" king, now I know nigga.

Duchess

VIP
Making me search for it when we know you got it saved somewhere.

OK non MJs, I watched it. Not one garaad, ugaas, suldaan said "our" king, now I know nigga.

Oh really? :lolbron:

Here's the official video from the caleema saar. Boqor Burhaan is repeatedly referred to as the Boqor of Darood and ummada Soomaaliyeed by various clan elders.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Your move..:dance:

Oh really? :lolbron:

Here's the official video from the caleema saar. Boqor Burhaan is repeatedly referred to as the Boqor of Darood and ummada Soomaaliyeed by various clan elders.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Your move..:dance:
:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Reverse psychology is a motherfucker, ain't it? I'll watch this sometime later today, thanks.

:damn:

I'm sure your mom's was at one of the dozens of welcome parties for the Boqor, stop fronting. :comeon:

Now stop avoiding Gegiroor questions. You're in a qabil topic, engaging in qabil talk, but you're claiming a fake qabil...why?:damedamn:

Insecurity of course. Ciddharta gal does not want to claim her qabiil but others. She is dancing around that questions. She used to call me addeer in somnet all of the time. Ciddharta, what is matter with you that you can't claim who you are? Quit hiding behind being Arab. It is possible that they are your reer abti and reer ayeeyo, but why do you lie about who you are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts