It's only so long fake thugs can pretend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Shut up you SJW kid. You shouldn't have been talking about on matter like this. Instead, you should have been learning from male elders instead of coming here what hooyo told you. Remember you said hooyo told you this, hooyo told you that, so it is not like I am making that up.

Just to educate you mote, MJ king is the king of all D block. If you don't know that, check with elders in Minneapolis. Besides, there isn't DH king. There are many garaads.

Now, don't come back here and told us more of a hearsay, and hooyo told you this and hooyo told you that. i ain't got time for that
:cryinglaughsmiley::deadmanny:
Dhulbahante’s mother was name fadumo timocad (qandhicilay), according to the historians she belongs to Arab sub clan of Northern Isaaq tribe of Somalia (today the self-declared independent state of Somaliland). Historically when King Harti died who was their father and the founder of this Harti Nation Kingdom , according to the legend the oldest son of the family who was Majeerteen tried to plot under this family , his plot was to steal the wealth that their father King harti leaved for his family , Then according to that legend Dhulbahante who was much younger than majeerteen and other Siblings, understood the plot and fled with the Harti’s wealth ( camels, sheeps and some gold ) to the Hawd area of Somalia (Reserve area) which is located North-West of Somalia, now the states of Cayn (Buuhoodle.) At that time nobody ever came after him to claim his or her part of the Harti’s wealth. Some say, that was the time that Said Harti leaves the Costal area of Haylaan and it lasted his Share to that Heritage land. Said Harti lived in these forests and have started a family there. Dhulbahante had four sons who are Osman, Muse, Abokor and the nicknamed Tuuryar. His sons later become the founders of the Dhulbhante Nation of Today. Muse is the clan or the great grandfather for almost 91 percent of the Dhulbahante people. Traditionally, Harti has a kingdom but after Said Harti fled from it, the kingdom remained only for the Majeerteen, so Majeerteen became the King of the other Eastern Harti Nation and Dhulbahante announced his own Kingdom “Ugaas” which is another form of leadership title. However when Garaad (king) Shirshoore was born as an Ugaas, he changed the name to a “Garaad.” (Another title of Kingship) due to Cultural believed basis and became the everlasting Kingdom of the Western harti nation of today also known as Dhulbahante.
https://dervishstate.wordpress.com/...te-said-harti-collected-by-prof-joseph-adams/
Mj leading anybody :lolbron:Your full of delusions :mjlaugh:
Just because he walk around with a bathroom robe around somalia it doesn't make him a king:mjlol:
@RoobleAlWaliid do you still have that pic of 20 dollar robe @gegiroor's king was wearing:heh:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Traditional leadership is inherited. It is passed down from father to eldest son. The passage you quoted proves that Majerteen is the legitimate heir to "King" Harti's throne. Go back to MCTC, kiddo.:mjlol::drakelaugh:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Traditional leadership is inherited. It is passed down from father to eldest son. The passage you quoted proves that Majerteen is the legitimate heir to "King" Harti's throne. Go back to MCTC, kiddo.:mjlol::drakelaugh:
Traditionally, Harti has a kingdom but after Said Harti fled from it, the kingdom remained only for the Majeerteen, so Majeerteen became the King of the other Eastern Harti Nation and Dhulbahante announced his own Kingdom “Ugaas” which is another form of leadership title. However when Garaad (king) Shirshoore was born as an Ugaas, he changed the name to a “Garaad.” (Another title of Kingship) due to Cultural believed basis and became the everlasting Kingdom of the Western harti nation of today also known as Dhulbahante.
Your still wrong reread next time instead of attacking me it said he started his own kingdom and didn't recognize you people as any king or whatever:axvmm9o:
Take your L and move on:cryinglaughsmiley:

Duchess

VIP
Your still wrong reread next time instead of attacking me it said he started his own kingdom and didn't recognize you people as any king or whatever:axvmm9o:
Take your L and move on:cryinglaughsmiley:

All I read was a fairy tale about a criminal who ran off with his fathers wealth. This glorified bandit was in no position to dispute the hereditary right of Majerteen to inherit his fathers throne. What else do you have?:camby::comeon:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
All I read was a fairy tale about a criminal who ran off with his fathers wealth. This glorified bandit was in no position to dispute the hereditary right of Majerteen to inherit his fathers throne. What else do you have?:camby::comeon:
The whole argument was we didn't recognize you people as king of us weather it was right or not it doesn't matter our gegiroor was trying to pretend as if we recognize your king or something:childplease:

Duchess

VIP
The whole argument was we didn't recognize you people as king of us weather it was right or not it doesn't matter our gegiroor was trying to pretend as if we recognize your king or something:childplease:

No, the question is what legitimacy do you have to even recognize/unrecognize a hereditary monarchy?

Mjs run you irrelevant nikkaz:camby:

Yall are like lost kids still figuring out where they fit in :damn: is khatumo or s/land,or puntland, lool easily bought with shaxaad cheap xooloo

:drakegrin:

Wtf , Somalia never had kings , just local tribal chiefs. :camby:

If you wonna call these neggaz Kings , then call me an emperor :kobeok: :drakelaugh::lolbron: :mjcry:

No tribe can be king for another tribe. but there can be a Sudan/garaad/ugaas/ Guud. a king can only be a king for his sub clan

Duchess

VIP
None is an opinion and am not the only one who shares this opinion:camby:

Gegiroor is Dhulbahante and doesn't share your opinion. His opinion has historical basis, so go back to your hoyoo and ask her to reconsider her opinion. :diddyswag:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
@RoobleAlWaliid do you still have that pic of 20 dollar robe @gegiroor's king was wearing:heh:

Of course I do bro. You always fail to tag/quote a brotha correct fam. lol.

Dhulbahante are daacad and once they have enough funds and support, they will slap Majerteen into reality and force all Hartis back into the right direction. Dhulbahante truthfully are the biggest threat to Majerteen, that's why they try to sabotage them at all times, but masquarade behind fake Daroodnimo and Hartinimo. It's like you said the last time "the crab in the barrel mentality".

images

23thv7m.jpg

Don't mind me correcting you bruh , but it was 39,98 British Pounds. What a noble king! :cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending