Its impossible to defeat Al Shabab and Salafi ideology

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
That's cool. & Sorry, I should have just said my post was in relation to your question about why people think salafi's are dishonest.
They are dishonest people in every group.People should look at the principles and fundamentals of groups to critisize them and their beliefs not some random sheikh who is not representative of millions of people.Anyways I don't like speaking on topics like this because sooner or later we will fall into sin and we may not know even know about it due to our lack of knowledge.So I will kindly bow out of this thread!

They are dishonest people in every group.People should look at the principles and fundamentals of groups to critisize them and their beliefs not some random sheikh who is not representative of millions of people.Anyways I don't like speaking on topics like this because sooner or later we will fall into sin and we may not know even know about it due to our lack of knowledge.So I will kindly bow out of this thread!

In my experience, though, it's too common and suggests there are ideological (for want of a better word) cracks.
Thanks for your thoughts, I didn't mean to jump in your and zayds discussion.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Keep chatting xaar you will continue getting these

2000px-Red_X_2.svg.png

Allahu Akbar!

There is no God except Allah & Muhammad is the final messenger.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Bro you're a man why are you stalking another man online?

Go chase Cupid allow checking for my comments, in the last day you've given me 50 dislikes :ftw9nwa:

No homo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts