Its impossible to defeat Al Shabab and Salafi ideology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What are you going to do next? Strap a bomb to yourself & go to your nearest shisha cafe & blow yourself up while screaming Darwin :ftw9nwa:

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Sharia Law in the classical sense is a step forward not back.

Also Somalia's main issue isn't religion, because I think the religious community are the most hardworking and honest people left. The problem is foreign agencies be it neighboring countries, Aid groups, NGOs, Western intelligence services all having their hands up in our business.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
With a name like khathead its my fault for trying to engage you in a serious manner, I guess more fool me.
And with a name like Cognitivedissonance, I can only assume you are a pseudo-intellectual autist who was just thought a new word in special ed class. And regarding the genocide comment above: it's more about human suffering than anything else.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
And with a name like Cognitivedissonance, I can only assume you are a pseudo-intellectual autist who was just thought a new word in special ed class. And regarding the genocide comment above: it's more about human suffering than anything else.
The name cognitivedissonance is for people like yourself who hold two opposing views. How can one be Muslim yet not believe in the shariah :ftw9nwa: confused much.

shabaab can have large impacts even if theirs only a few left thats whats dangerous about them. cowards with their hit and run attacks, but i think we can defeat their ideology through educating the youth, if we fail this youth we're screwed for a long time.

A sheik from Saudi Arabia was asked "Why don't you help Muslim people starving to death or give them migrant citizenship." he answered We help them but by not giving them food instead by building mosques and teaching them 17 century created Salafi ideologies so that they enter jannah while they are starving to death

Hubble

VIP
I didn't pray for three months when I went back home back they told my parents and I was told off once for it. I started praying when it felt right and not for show.

Jihadist ideology is easily defeated. You need good governance, a society which looks after the right of the pood and sick. They won't have an excuse to take over, the nation will be united against them and they'll have nothing to offer the population. These guys thrive on inequalities and lack of option with regards to a government.

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
You don't really know much about Puntland do you? Does meheri ismaciil ring a bell? Change your name asap.

so a small tribe of yemanis, how does that change the fact there is ethnic somalis wanting to arabize our native culture
maybe its you who knows nothing of somali culture, best you stay in the west and dont corrupt people back home

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
so a small tribe of yemanis, how does that change the fact there is ethnic somalis wanting to arabize our native culture
maybe its you who knows nothing of somali culture, best you stay in the west and dont corrupt people back home
Arab culture? You mean Islamic culture? :ftw9nwa: It's too late for that my dear child, they've embraced their Islamic identity the amount of khamiis & burqa you'll see on the streets is beautiful. Who do you think you're? Abdiweli gaas miise boqor burhan? Stay away from Puntland kulaha :ftw9nwa:

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
Arab culture? You mean Islamic culture? :ftw9nwa: It's too late for that my dear child, they've embraced their Islamic identity the amount of khamiis & burqa you'll see on the streets is beautiful. Who do you think you're? Abdiweli gaas miise boqor burhan? Stay away from Puntland kulaha :ftw9nwa:
well im from his sub-sub clan, lol burqa is not islamic its arabic, which is why no somali wore those things 25 years ago,

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
well im from his sub-sub clan, lol burqa is not islamic its arabic, which is why no somali wore those things 25 years ago
Well they wear it now in abundance, have you even been to Puntland? So what if you're from his tribe? The point is that you ain't him so stop barking orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts