Its impossible to defeat Al Shabab and Salafi ideology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salafi violent ideology is growing by the day. Even traditional Sufism that spread to Somalis many centuries have been erased from southern Somalia and even the northern regions.

Sometimes I wish Somalia was not located in the Horn of Africa.

This is a bloody disaster.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
How did the Somali society change? How did we go from Sufis to this? Damn, women are now starting to wear burqa in Hargeisa...
:jcoleno:
But I also saw some Sufis perform on television, they read the quran and sang. It's not like it's banned it seems, but the greater Somali society don't seem to follow their ways

This goes everything I stand for but Somalia needs to be like North Korea. Completely shut itself out from the world.

This is the only way we can save Somalia.

Stop being pessimistic. The only way we can fight against Salafi Ideology is by first stabilizing our country, and then educating our own Somali Muslim scholars to refute this Saudi-funded ideology.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
My own first cousin refuses to show me her face whenever I visit back home. I've never seen her face.
The f*ck? But I thought women were only allowed to show themselves to their family. When I was in Somalia for a month, I prayed like 4 1/2 times. My family didn't seem to give a f*ck...They probaly talked behind my back though...
:denzelnigga:

There is no hope for somalis and Somalia, the sooner you realise this the better. These buffoons back home throw stones at women on the streets who don't wear arab tents and call them .

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There is no hope for somalis and Somalia, the sooner you realise this the better. These buffoons back home throw stones at women on the streets who don't wear arab tents and call them .
Rightly so it's unislamic to dress scantily clad after all Somalia is a Muslim country you ignoramus.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I just hope to see the day sharia law is enforced around the world.:wow1:The world will be a better place.

I don't wanna hear about no you're terrorist :sass2: I just wanna be governed by the book of Allah.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Salafi violent ideology is growing by the day. Even traditional Sufism that spread to Somalis many centuries have been erased from southern Somalia and even the northern regions.

Sometimes I wish Somalia was located in the Horn of Africa.

This is a bloody disaster.
Salafi will be defeated sooner or later 'my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge' once they understand that salafi was made up by the British 'Lawrence of Arabia' to destabilise the caliphate.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
s like you are the worst. I bet you want Somalis to speak Arabic than their own language like every other Somali salafi in Copenhagen.

Edit: who said anything about women dressing like s?

@Air Jalam then move to Saudi Arabia
Why would I move to SA? Somalia is my home.:camby:

Secularist like you have no place in the future of Somalia. I suggest you stay in the west because if I catch a man like you best beleive you'll get these hands.:mugshotman:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Let's name all the good things salafi brings they make your female cheap they turn the guys into hypocrites who are undercover fags if you like arabs so much go to arab land:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending