Its impossible to defeat Al Shabab and Salafi ideology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Rightly so it's unislamic to dress scantily clad after all Somalia is a Muslim country you ignoramus.

Look at this caveman who wants to stone women cos disagrees wit their dress sense.

What country do you reside in? I need to write to your local police force to keep an eye on you.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Look at this caveman who wants to stone women cos disagrees wit their dress sense.

What country do you reside in? I need to write to your local police force to keep an eye on you.
Says the extremist atheist who wants to put 300 million Arabs in concentration camps smh what a hypocrite so killing is okay as long as it's Muslim Arabs right mr atheist terrorist?

I should report you to the police instead cause you wish to kill innocent women & children by putting them in gas chambers.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Then stay out of Muslim lands you Neanderthal who are you to dictate to Muslims what laws they can or can't use?
How can you get mad at Vice because of his Arab comment, yet at the same time you want to make life harder for our fellow Somalis by cutting their hands off and stone them? You love Arabs more than Somalis. Pls tell me how cutting off a hand will do any good in the society. The only thing we will have is more jobless people. I'm not an atheist dude. Already made it clear before

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
How can you get mad at Vice because of his Arab comment, yet at the same time you want to make life harder for our fellow Somalis by cutting their hands off and stone them? You love Arabs more than Somalis. Pls tell me how cutting off a hand will do any good in the society. The only thing we will have are more jobless people
:oh6b81q: I see logic nor common sense is your friend. How you compare genocide to someone's hand being cut is beyond me.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
With a name like khathead its my fault for trying to engage you in a serious manner, I guess more fool me.

Bielsa

VIP
Says the extremist atheist who wants to put 300 million Arabs in concentration camps smh what a hypocrite so killing is okay as long as it's Muslim Arabs right mr atheist terrorist?

I should report you to the police instead cause you wish to kill innocent women & children by putting them in gas chambers.

This has nothing to do with Arabs yet you couldn't help yourself in being captain save sand .

Walahi I'm amazed at the chokehold Arabs have on people. They can spit in your face, make fun of victims in Somalia and call you cabiid and you will still defend them.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This has nothing to do with Arabs yet you couldn't help yourself in being captain save sand .

Walahi I'm amazed at the chokehold Arabs have on people. They can spit in your face, make fun of victims in Somalia and call you cabiid and you will still defend them.
How are you going to justify wanting to kill millions of innocent women & children by putting them in gas chambers?

You're a sick twisted atheist like your role model Stalin, I defend what's right & your views are similar if not worse than al shish kebab.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Wallahi? Lol so you're a believer now masha Allah embrace me my brother in Islam.

Bielsa

VIP
How are you going to justify wanting to kill millions of innocent women & children by putting them in gas chambers?

You're a sick twisted atheist like your role model Stalin, I defend what's right & your views are similar if not worse than al shish kebab.

f*ck Arabs. I wish I could eradicate them. They are a cancer to the world.

Choke on that, captain save sand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending