It's genetics! I can't help it! My own effing qabiil Suldaan marries a 20-yr-old 4 the 3rd time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young girls marry old ass men in the west as well, for money and sometimes they don't even marry them, they agree to be their mistress. Can someone tell me the difference between this and what this oday did? This is practiced through out the world. I wish y'all would stop making it seem like it is a Somali thing.

Young girls marry old ass men in the west as well, for money and sometimes they don't even marry them, they agree to be their mistress. Can someone tell me the difference between this and what this oday did? This is practiced through out the world. I wish y'all would stop making it seem like it is a Somali thing.

There isn't any difference. These females on here are just haters. They believe a man should have the right to f*ck another man but god forbid two consenting adults of the opposite sex get married. I find it especially rich when one of them drools over cadaan gus every day but finds this morally reprehensible.:camby:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Get money bish! I hope she build houses and buys lands then kicks his Vicks smelling, dusty old ass to the curb.

giphy.gif

@dhegdheer and her ilks will marry room mates the same age as them, even less mature then she is, pure doqomo like that bipolar kid @waraabe that can't even milk an incapacitated one legged goat.

After consecutive divorces, several children whose fathers are many, she will become a shitlord raging feminist SJW and talk about how all man are bad.

While secretly wailing in lamentations, in deep regretful sorrows and anguish while filled with resentment and bitter envy for that young smart hot women imbued with wisdom and virtue with much higher goals then her and standards seeking companionship with neither a pubescent nor an adolescent class mate she plays hide and seek with.

@dhegdheer and her ilks will marry room mates the same age as them, even less mature then she is, pure doqomo like that bipolar kid @waraabe that can't even milk an incapacitated one legged goat.

After consecutive divorces, several children whose fathers are many, she will become a shitlord raging feminist SJW and talk about how all man are bad.

While secretly wailing in lamentations, in deep regretful sorrows and anguish while filled with resentment and bitter envy for that young smart hot women imbued with wisdom and virtue with much higher goals then her and standards seeking companionship with neither a pubescent nor an adolescent class mate she plays hide and seek with.

Kids? war no ciyaal will enter my womb! kkkkkkkkkkkk

There isn't any difference. These females on here are just haters. They believe a man should have the right to f*ck another man but god forbid two consenting adults of the opposite sex get married. I find it especially rich when one of them drools over cadaan gus every day but finds this morally reprehensible.:camby:
They are cawaans. :bell: Many states in the U.S(Virginia comes to mind) girls as young as 12 can be married of.

"The age of marriage in the United States is 18, with two exceptions—Nebraska (19) and Mississippi (21). However, most states have exceptions allowing marriage at younger ages with parental consent, judicial approval, in cases of pregnancy, or in a combination of these situations. Most states allow parties aged 16 and 17 to marry with parental consent alone. In many states, children under 16 can be married too, in special circumstances. The absolute minimum age set by statute varies by state between 13 and 17, while in 27 states there is no statutory minimum age if the other legal conditions are met. Although in such states there is no set minimum age by statute, the traditional common law minimum age is 14 for boys and 12 for girls - ages which have been confirmed by case law in some states.[1]":mjlol:

There is literally no difference between this and what happens in somalia but somehow one is immoral and the other is not.:camby:

I think some of these folks don't really think for themselves but rather have been programmed like robots who repeat commands. :stopit:

They are cawaans. :bell: Many states in the U.S(Virginia comes to mind) girls as young as 12 can be married of.

"The age of marriage in the United States is 18, with two exceptions—Nebraska (19) and Mississippi (21). However, most states have exceptions allowing marriage at younger ages with parental consent, judicial approval, in cases of pregnancy, or in a combination of these situations. Most states allow parties aged 16 and 17 to marry with parental consent alone. In many states, children under 16 can be married too, in special circumstances. The absolute minimum age set by statute varies by state between 13 and 17, while in 27 states there is no statutory minimum age if the other legal conditions are met. Although in such states there is no set minimum age by statute, the traditional common law minimum age is 14 for boys and 12 for girls - ages which have been confirmed by case law in some states.[1]":mjlol:

There is literally no difference between this and what happens in somalia but somehow one is immoral and the other is not.:camby:

I think some of these folks don't really think for themselves but rather have been programmed like robots who repeat commands. :stopit:

That's disgusting too

did anyone else say otherwise :what1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts