It's genetics! I can't help it! My own effing qabiil Suldaan marries a 20-yr-old 4 the 3rd time

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of us why she chose him.none of you can't judge him. It's an a win-win situation. She might've be seeking status, this man is royal.

HOW ABT you look

"Geel was" are you promoting beastiality now, in the name of freedom?

No. Can you stop promoting awowos marrying youngings now? It's vile

rude

shes not that fat

I knw u mean well but the girl apparently just recovered from some type of membrane disease

She most likely looking for status, she's marrying royalty.

Why don't you atheist question the royal family of Not So Great Britain? That Charles guy was a cheat and drove his former wife mental that she seemed the love of a raging Arab drunkie.

So you idiots can kiss rock

What would you say to a 30 year old Sultan asking to marry your 13 year old daughter? I mean she can consent and everything :sass1:

Someone "Wow this age difference thing (can also be swapped for cousin marriage) is rly gross"

Muslamic - "WOOOOW I bet ur didnt say shit when that ANGELA cheated and stole brad from Jennifer!!!"

Someone - "But how are both of these things even related?? :what1:"

Muslamic - "Shut up u gaal, u promote the worst type of degeneracy :birdman:"

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Hambalyo :salute:

I hope the marriage stands the test of time. If it doesn't it's all Gucci since he can Do it for the fourth time.

Someone "Wow this age difference thing (can also be swapped for cousin marriage) is rly gross"

Muslamic - "WOOOOW I bet ur didnt say shit when that ANGELA cheated and stole brad from Jennifer!!!"

Someone - "But how are both of these things even related?? :what1:"

Muslamic - "Shut up u gaal, u promote the worst type of degeneracy :birdman:"

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I will speak with the mods. We need to stop posting content that triggers snowflakes.

People need to stay out of opp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts