It's genetics! I can't help it! My own effing qabiil Suldaan marries a 20-yr-old 4 the 3rd time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitening girls are very ugly. The rest of their body are black except their face and hands.

Good marriage for this guy. But very big age so it might be hard for them to understand each other.

May Allah help their marriage life.

@dhegdheer @Steamdevolopment

What's wrong with an old guy marrying a 20 years.

Technically she is an adult and she can marry whoever she wants. I personally know some old guys who married young girls.

Who would want to marry an old ayeeyo with saggy boobs and ass :lol:

She is a pretty girl but I have a feeling she whitened herself.

I wouldn't marry a young girl.

This guy is a suldaan and they probably offered a young girl but may god help their marriage

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
And then they enable it by claiming it's part of our culture so they can continue this disgusting practice...

You approve that qoomu-luudh business, correct? They consenting adults, correct? Then go :camby::camby:

These are consenting adults....

Aakh-tuff ya ilma gaal

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
he might as well have married a 40 y/o

she looks like she doesn't even remember what being 20 felt like

@dhegdheer @Steamdevolopment

What's wrong with an old guy marrying a 20 years.

Technically she is an adult and she can marry whoever she wants. I personally know some old guys who married young girls.

Who would want to marry an old ayeeyo with saggy boobs and ass :lol:

She is a pretty girl but I have a feeling she whitened herself.

I wouldn't marry a young girl.

This guy is a suldaan and they probably offered a young girl but may god help their marriage

Everything is wrong. Especially when the girl in question has mobility issues smh

I hope his marriage fails and the girl finds happiness elsewhere

You approve that qoomu-luudh business, correct? They consenting adults, correct? Then go :camby::camby:

These are consenting adults....

Aakh-tuff ya ilma gaal

Aakh tuuf urself u old goat How come whenever I call u out on weird ass practices u run to use the qoomu luudh excuse :camby:

What kind of 'If jimmy jumps out the building then I'm gonna follow' logic is this :camby:

Orod geel waas :camby:there's another disgusting practice for u

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
None of us why she chose him.none of you can't judge him. It's an a win-win situation. She might've be seeking status, this man is royal.

HOW ABT you look
Everything is wrong. Especially when the girl in question has mobility issues smh

I hope his marriage fails and the girl finds happiness elsewhere

Aakh tuuf urself u old goat How come whenever I call u out on weird ass practices u run to use the qoomu luudh excuse :camby:

What kind of 'If jimmy jumps out the building then I'm gonna follow' logic is this :camby:

Orod geel waas :camby:there's another disgusting practice for u

"Geel was" are you promoting beastiality now, in the name of freedom?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She most likely looking for status, she's marrying royalty.

Why don't you atheist question the royal family of Not So Great Britain? That Charles guy was a cheat and drove his former wife mental that she seemed the love of a raging Arab drunkie.

So you idiots can kiss rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending