It's genetics! I can't help it! My own effing qabiil Suldaan marries a 20-yr-old 4 the 3rd time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch your mouth woman!
I heard stories of whoever badmouths Suldan Abdulqadir something bad happens to them:browtf: I'm dead serious

Horta what has he done to archive that title? who made this nigga a sultan :cosbyhmm:

Wtf do u even do with that title in SL lmao does he rule the cidagale neighborhood? :dead:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Horta what has he done to archive that title? who made this nigga a sultan :cosbyhmm:

Wtf do u even do with that title in SL lmao does he rule the cidagale neighborhood? :dead:

It's not something you achieve but rather something you're born into it. His ancestors were all sultans over 15 generations.

Miskeenka is gonna have a heart attack during our first night :icon lol:

I don't want to be known as the pensioner killer :icon lol:

Haji Waraabe recently got his P.h.D

I assure you, you will not be disappointed :lolbron: You think your father would refuse if this great man asked for your hand in marriage? :mjkkk:

beesha Cidagale ha baburto inshallah :bell:[/QUOT
Everything is wrong. Especially when the girl in question has mobility issues smh

I hope his marriage fails and the girl finds happiness elsewhere

Aakh tuuf urself u old goat How come whenever I call u out on weird ass practices u run to use the qoomu luudh excuse :camby:

What kind of 'If jimmy jumps out the building then I'm gonna follow' logic is this :camby:

Orod geel waas :camby:there's another disgusting practice for u
Why do you want a good marriage to fail what kind of person are you :susp::susp:

It's not something you achieve but rather something you're born into it. His ancestors were all sultans over 15 generations.

Haji Waraabe recently got his P.h.D

I assure you, you will not be disappointed :lolbron: You think your father would refuse if this great man asked for your hand in marriage? :mjkkk:

It's an honary Phd, in other words not earned.:kodaksmiley:

I'd bring her back to blessed Denmark (despite her bad taste in everything) to avoid that fate :susp:

Cleaning diabers all day is for maids, but I guess even they have limits :pachah1:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
It's an honary Phd, in other words not earned.:kodaksmiley:

I'd bring her back to blessed Denmark (despite her bad taste in everything) to avoid that fate :susp:

Cleaning diabers all day is for maids, but I guess even they have limits :pachah1:

He has earned it, in every sense of the word:childplease: Stop being bitter :kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.