"Its between them and Allah"

This is precisely what people do when they can't find anything to say about your arguments. They attack you as a person.

Why don't you have anything to say about the arguments within my post abayo? Because you 100% know that it's factual and you can't say anything about it. You got triggered, because you may be one of these misinformed people.

By the way if you have a brain, you can clearly read my post: there is a difference between judging and giving advice. Are you saying that muslims aren't allowed to give others advice? Everyone has sinned, if someone gives me advice on something that I did wrong then I'll accept their advice. Instead of using quotes that are misused like "only god can judge me".

Let me simplify my argument.

You cannot judge someone, if you are engaging in the exact same thing or worse.

My argument wasn't an attack whatsoever, but you refuse to acknowledge your hypocrisy.

So according to sspot, it is okay if a man commits zina, but when a woman does something they deem ceeb they attack.

Fear Allah and actually judge yourself first before you judge others.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Everything I said in my original post is Islamically correct. So if you throw this in the Qashin section, it's basically saying that Islam is sexist and qashin istagfirallah.

Doubt that will happen to be honest.
Could be thrown there though the whole board is not Muslim.

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet

My argument wasn't an attack whatsoever, but you refuse to acknowledge your hypocrisy.

So according to sspot, it is okay if a man commits zina, but when a woman does something they deem ceeb they attack.

Most niggas in NSFW capping

CaliTedesse

VIP
Have you noticed how all the Farax bashing threads get to stay on General meanwhile the ones who joke about Xaarlimos gets sent straight to the Qashin ffs.
That is true I noticed that too. Somali men bashing threads stay. Also Madow/Arab bashing threads stay in General, but if you bash Cadaan ppl/Somali women it goes Qashin or if you compliment Arabs or Madows

That is true I noticed that too. Somali men bashing threads stay. Also Madow/Arab bashing threads stay in General, but if you bash Cadaan ppl/Somali women it goes Qashin or if you compliment Arabs or Madows
I wrote one time death to america they deleted my post and gave me 2 qashin. Many of them cadaan bootyclapper

CaliTedesse

VIP
I wrote one time death to america they deleted my post and gave me 2 qashin. Many of them cadaan bootyclapper
kkkkkkk that is next level akhi, kkkk Death to America kkkkk bruh kkkkkkkk just writing Cadaan people look scary will go to qashin/offf-topic.

What I said applies to all genders. It's just that most Somali women are quick to say that it's between them and Allah. Don't make it seem as if what I said is sexist. You're clutching at straws.

I refuse to acknowledge my hipocrisy? Read my post carefully, because you can clearly read that I've said that if someone were to give me advice on for example commiting zina then I'd take their advice instead of brushing it away saying "it's between me and Allah". How on earth am I a hypocrite?

I don't say shirk stuff and try to change Islam for my liking just because I'm doing haram stuff. That's the difference.

This does not mean that I do all of the stuff that you say by the way. You have no idea who I am or what I do in real life. However I refuse to prove who I am, because that's besides the point.

Lastly you still didn't tell me whether you agree with my original post or not. Counter my key arguments if you disagree or say that you agree with it instead of moving this conversation to what I do in my daily life.

P.S. stop using the word judging it's different than giving advice.

What I said applies to all genders. It's just that most Somali women are quick to say that it's between them and Allah. Don't make it seem as if what I said is sexist. You're clutching at straws.

I refuse to acknowledge my hipocrisy? Read my post carefully, because you can clearly read that I've said that if someone were to give me advice on for example commiting zina then I'd take their advice instead of brushing it away saying "it's between me and Allah". How on earth am I a hypocrite?

I don't say shirk stuff and try to change Islam for my liking just because I'm doing haram stuff. That's the difference.

This does not mean that I do all of the stuff that you say by the way. You have no idea who I am or what I do in real life. However I refuse to prove who I am, because that's besides the point.

Lastly you still didn't tell me whether you agree with my original post or not. Counter my key arguments if you disagree or say that you agree with it instead of moving this conversation to what I do in my daily life.

Waryaa it is the mens fault because they don't take care of their girls. If every man took care of their girls we wouldn't have this problem.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Whether man commits sin or woman as a Muslim it is your duty to advice them, but I would not encourage someone who is not eloquent in his speech to go and advise others. Some are more receptive to advice than others and others take it more as an insult.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The reason why s are the majority of hell is because they don't take real advice and listen to other s that will drag them to keep them company in jahannam.

When you wonder why s are so stubborn. Just remember lut's wife and how she went back to her town of khaanis.

The message here kids, is that s are so delutional, they will run back to save a town of degenrates drom god's punishment......Cus "you can't judge them" astagfirallah.

:gucciwhat:

destruction-of-sodom5.jpg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Whether man commits sin or woman as a Muslim it is your duty to advice them, but I would not encourage someone who is not eloquent in his speech to go and advise others. Some are more receptive to advice than others and others take it more as an insult.
Akhi. The problem is most of these females don't take advice. They instead listen to xaasid females that will flee from them on qiyama. This shit is scary. Imagine your father disowning you on judgement day. Every man will be for himself on that day.
ayaat-33-42.jpg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
its cuz you muslims dont know how to advise people you bully and harass them
Not really. If their parents couldn't advise them, then how could we?

The problem is most degenrates want to feel accepted while commiting sinful acts. We would forgive them and no one would have the rigth to judge them if they repent, but most don't and choose to justify it instead.

Nah, I agree with your overall message.

I'm talking about sspot and how suprisingly, men do not advice each other. Where was the advice for the thread about 'different malabs' or whatever the thread is/was called.

......crickets.....

All I am saying is be consistent.

Anyways, have a good day.

its cuz you muslims dont know how to advise people you bully and harass them
Not everyone bullies and harasses people. Don't generalize abayo. I have seen countless somali women defend homosexuals for example. The reasoning they use is because only allah can judge them, in my original post I showed that is a false statement.

It's true that only allah can judge someone but everyone is allowed to advise someone, and we are encouraged to do so as muslims.

Them saying only god can judge gays is another way of saying you shouldn't care with what they do and don't talk about it.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Some girls also don't want to get advised so try to advise them as that is your duty as a Muslim, but do not force them and mock them or shame them. You might steer them away from the Deen.

Trending

Latest posts