"Its between them and Allah"

@HanadR6 do these comments make any sense at all. At all :mjlol:

this chick went from “your nasty and not respectable and beneath my feet” to “no he’s a nasty person” to “oh, I’m not perfect either”:faysalwtf:
Contradictory is somali women's second name kkkkkkkk they're having a mental breakdown to there own comments,

Kinda reminds me of this meme
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Contradictory is somali women's second name kkkkkkkk they're having a mental breakdown to there own comments,

Kinda reminds me of this meme
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg
I ain’t even gonna go there :mjlol:

but the funny thing is I’ve always been kind to this girl and blessed her with positive ratings. I didn’t expect this from her I assumed she was a thoughtful, level-headed girl

How are you going to use NSFW shitposts as basis for argument that another human isn’t deserving of respect:faysalwtf:

I am logging off. The xalimos have won. @HanadR6 will carry my banner into future battles :friendhug:

And she wants to say good morning after the slander, the balls on this one!

tenor.gif

I ain’t even gonna go there :mjlol:

but the funny thing is I’ve always been kind to this girl and blessed her with positive ratings.

How are you going to use NSFW shitposts as basis for argument that another human isn’t deserving of respect:faysalwtf:

I am logging off. The xalimos have won. @HanadR6 will carry my banner into future battles :friendhug:
Catch me at 4 chan with me and @The Good

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Not at all.
When you work hard to try to cultivate a good reputation, or repair a damaged one or whatever it may be.....
And people who are going off of dumb shitposts on NSFW or comments you funnied to try to say “no, he isn’t a respectable person”
It would you very fucking angry tbh, and rightfully so.

I don’t think I’ve been angered by an online comment this much ever tbh. I’m a level-headed person but naagta managed to get under my skin tonight.
Why are you fuckers funnying this

I was being serious :farmajoyaab:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Facts?

Go to the NSFW section you hypocrites.

Its filled with:

A. You guys exposing your sins and crudely talking about zina.

B. Other men laughing and encouraging such degenerate behaviour.

The problem with many men, especially on here is that you lot never judge each other, judge yourselves, but have the audacity of judging women.

Even conservative @Samaalic Era and the notorious @Abdisamad3 who screams whooooooore any chance he gets is laughing and is usuprisingly not Judgemental towards fellow men

So what we have is a bunch of self confessed low life zaanis and their encourages, judging random Xalimos for anything and everything.
When did I laugh at zina Walal

I only spoke about Qudbasiro unless someone has hacked my account:damedamn:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
When did I laugh at zina Walal

I only spoke about Qudbasiro unless someone has hacked my account:damedamn:
I don’t know what drove her to post that shit tbh.
apparenly because of a few NSFW shitposts I’m not worthy of an opinion and am basically a zaani :samwelcome:

Welcome to the club brother :friendhug:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I don’t know what drove her to post that shit tbh.
apparenly because of a few NSFW shitposts I’m not worthy of an opinion and am basically a zaani :samwelcome:

Welcome to the club brother :friendhug:
I know you stated many times you would keep yourself for marriage and only a few guys post vulgar zina stuff on NSFW.

I think @HalimaJ has been overwhelmed by her xalimo lawyer job that @Abdisamad3 pointed out and is lashing out on random brothers here such as yourself :friendhug:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I know you stated many times you would keep yourself for marriage and only a few guys post vulgar zina stuff on NSFW.

I think @HalimaJ has been overwhelmed by her xalimo lawyer job that @Abdisamad3 pointed out and is lashing out on random brothers here such as yourself :friendhug:
I felt so violated and angry wlhi, I’ve cooled off now.

I just ask “Why?”:ileycry::friendhug:

this woman ended my career and logged off :faysalwtf:

What you do with your malab is between you and Allah :susp:

But my faculty to refuse your tainted malab is also between me and Allah. :camby:

If I judge you for your "it's between me and Allah " then, that's just between me and Allah :damedamn:

My money my choices :denzelnigga:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts