"Its between them and Allah"

Nah, I agree with your overall message.

I'm talking about sspot and how suprisingly, men do not advice each other. Where was the advice for the thread about 'different malabs' or whatever the thread is/called.

......crickets.....

All I am saying is be consistent.

Anyways, have a good day.
I'm glad we came to an agreement. As for the malab thread, I have no idea and I haven't seen it. I'm not on SSPOT a lot.

But you don't see me giving advice to females or males on SSPOT. The thing I'm trying to say is that men tend to accept advice more often than females do in the Somali community. I ain't trying to be a sheikh on this website or nothing.

My goal is to crush this "it's between them and Allah" narrative. I've seen Somali women use it a lot to defend gays etc. Their intention is good, but they're just misinformed.

I have also seen Somali men use it sometimes to defend themselves when they commit zina for example. So this applies to both genders.

Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But good morning and have a lovely day. I want to turn a new leaf and be positive from now on.
Hmmm my shitpost in NSFW must have been totally 100% accurate and not taken from reddit at all :gaasdrink:

next time, keep your judgemental ways to yourself, and humble yourself. That post in nsfw was bs. Anyway who know a little about me could’ve told you that :samwelcome:

for what it’s worth the only fish I’ve ever tasted is tuna kkk

Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
We could really use someone with your energy level :banderas:
Using an obvious shitpost to say I can’t talk about being a respectable man:comeon:

where is the karbash could you point me to it????:damedamn:

And why tf are you targeting me off a shitpost. I don’t even what a fucking vagina looks like. I’ve said it!:faysalwtf:

Come off your high horse and stop trying to demean someone for gain off of a single NSFW shitpost. “Keep your mouth to yourself”, take your advice, and go slander someone else.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Today was not the best night to attack Odkac.
I work to hard to listen to her nonsense.

Don't take it personally. She wasn't directing her comment at you specifically but in in general. Thing is people naturally pay more attention to the negative responses that are uttered. So the laid back majority get drowned out by the cacophony of the saqajaans which though smaller in number are clearly audible from miles away.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Don't take it personally. She wasn't directing her comment at you specifically but in in general. Thing is people naturally pay more attention to the negative responses that are uttered. So the laid back majority get drowned out by the cacophony of the saqajaans which though smaller in number are clearly audible from miles away.
I understood very little of this paragraph but I agree.

I did not have an issue with her argument, other than saying maybe it’s not “all” of us...but I do have an issue with being singled out and slandered no one likes that shit:farole:

Really thought she did something. I’ll say it again it was all cap, so next time maybe she should pick one of the actually zaanis instead of me or just not slander that’s always an option!:silanyosmile:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I understood very little of this paragraph but I agree.

I did not have an issue with her argument, other than saying maybe it’s not “all” of us...but I do have an issue with being singled out and slandered no one likes that shit:farole:

Really thought she did something. I’ll say it again it was all cap, so next time maybe she should pick one of the actually zaanis instead of me or just not slander that’s always an option!:silanyosmile:

Take it easy. I know you're young but don't stomach it. :icon lol:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Take it easy. I know you're young but don't stomach it. :icon lol:
3t7x7p.jpg

i have never seen people as pathetic and as useless as Western halimos.

There is no concept of responsibilities, acceptance of contrition or consequences.

This is what Umar bin al khattab thinks about this issue

Abdullah ibn ‘Utbah reported: Umar ibn al-Khattab, may Allah be pleased with him, said, “Verily, people were judged by revelation in the time of the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, and the revelation has ceased. We only judge now what is manifested outwardly of your deeds. Whoever shows us good, we will trust him and bring him close. It is not for us to judge anything of his inner secrets; Allah will hold him accountable for his inner secrets. Whoever shows us evil, we will never trust him or believe him even if it is said his intentions are good.

Can you imagine his response to the phrase only Allah can judge me by sinners?