"Its between them and Allah"

Your really gonna act like you didn’t slander and disrespect me for no reason 5 mins ago:leon:

Get to know someone before you try to tear into them next time. Word of advice :patrice:

keep that good morning to yourself. To think I funnied all your posts? :camby:

The 68 IQ displayed today...acudubillah

“you aren’t a respectable man because you shitpost in NSFW. Die opressor”
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But good morning and have a lovely day. I want to turn a new leaf and be positive from now on.

Last edited:
Facts?

Go to the NSFW section you hypocrites.

Its filled with:

A. You guys exposing your sins and crudely talking about zina.

B. Other men laughing and encouraging such degenerate behaviour.

The problem with many men, especially on here is that you lot never judge each other, judge yourselves, but have the audacity of judging women.

Even conservative @Samaalic Era and the notorious @Abdisamad3 who screams whooooooore any chance he gets is laughing and is usuprisingly not Judgemental towards fellow men

So what we have is a bunch of self confessed low life zaanis and their encourages, judging random Xalimos for anything and everything.
This is precisely what people do when they can't find anything to say about your arguments. They attack you as a person.

Why don't you have anything to say about the arguments within my post abayo? Because you 100% know that it's factual and you can't say anything about it. You got triggered, because you may be one of these misinformed people.

By the way if you have a brain, you can clearly read my post: there is a difference between judging and giving advice. Are you saying that muslims aren't allowed to give others advice? Everyone has sinned, if someone gives me advice on something that I did wrong then I'll accept their advice. Instead of using quotes that are misused like "only god can judge me".

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
This is precisely what people do when they can't find anything to say about your arguments. They attack you as a person.

Why don't you have anything to say about the arguments within my post abayo? Because you 100% know that it's factual and you can't say anything about it. You got triggered, because you may be one of these misinformed people.

By the way if you have a brain, you can clearly read my post: there is a difference between judging and giving advice. Are you saying that muslims aren't allowed to give others advice? Everyone has sinned, if someone gives me advice on something that I did wrong then I'll accept their advice. Instead of using quotes that are misused like "only god can judge me".
She's offended because it applies to her or one of her friends

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Is met elke Moslima zo niet alleen Somalische dames saaxib. De wijze waarop je iemand advies geeft is heel belangrijk en is makkelijker gezegd dan gedaan, want je zou ze verder kunnen duwen van de Deen.

Is met elke Moslima zo niet alleen Somalische dames saaxib. De wijze waarop je iemand advies geeft is heel belangrijk en is makkelijker gezegd dan gedaan, want je zou ze verder kunnen duwen van de Deen.
Klopt daarom gaf ik duidelijk aan dat er een verschil is tussen een advies geven en iemand beoordelen. Dat is iets wat veel nooit zullen begrijpen.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Translate for us saxiib:)
It was Moh since he speaks Dutch. I just said it's not only Somali women, but most Muslim females that are like that. Also giving advice is easier said than done. You have to do it in such a sophisticated way that the person you are giving it too doesn't feel insulted and that is hard, because you could push the individual farther from the Deen and that is not the goal.

Watch how Afrique aka Knowles is going to throw this into Qashin bcs SeXiSm
Everything I said in my original post is Islamically correct. So if you throw this in the Qashin section, it's basically saying that Islam is sexist and qashin istagfirallah.

Doubt that will happen to be honest.

Trending