"Its between them and Allah"

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Horta, you need to be quite. I have seen some shocking posts of yours.
I have a penchant for shitposting. Can I not have two different lives, is that a crime?

I am not perfect. I can admit that. I have 2 different mental disorders that can affect how I express myself. If we weren’t in the west I’d likely be considered a fucking retard- so I may sound fucking stupid at times, yes.

This isn’t an excuse but I am laying the basis as to why I’m not that bad. I try to be a good guy, I really do. But when you bring up my fucking NSFW shitposts as for reasons why I am a shit person and can’t have an opinion?

I shitpost for fun. None of it’s true.

I think you need to realize most people here lie. NSFW is one big circlejerk. I am a good man and you cannot change that.

You think you are righteous. You are not better than the worst of us. We are all equal. In the eyes of Allah SWT, you and @Shmurda are equal.

So don’t pull that I am better than you shit on me. Not today.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Nah, they are all cool people, including @Abdisamad3 and @Samaalic Era. Forgive me guys for mentioning you guys in my other post.

They should just stop being obsessed with what other Somalis do. Life is short.

Have a good morning!
Your really gonna act like you didn’t slander and disrespect me for no reason 5 mins ago?

Get to know someone before you try to tear into them next time. Word of advice.

keep that good morning to yourself. To think I funnied all your posts? Take that BS elsewhere. :camby:

Last edited:
The fact this woman @HalimaJ wishes to paint every man on SSpot with the same brush means we can’t argue with her sxb. She has made her mind up on us.

For what it’s worth people like @Abdisamad3 and I, or whoever, who funny their posts or meme about it- how are we even in the same ballpark as the actual perpetrators of zina?:mjlol:

That is why I said they are conservative. I know @Abdisamad3 and @Samaalic Era are decent brothers.

Trending

Latest posts