"Its between them and Allah"

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I have a penchant for shitposting. Can I not have two different lives, is that a crime?

I am not perfect. I can admit that. I have 2 different mental disorders that can affect how I express myself. If we weren’t in the west I’d likely be special needs.

This isn’t an excuse but I am laying the basis as to why I’m not that bad.

I think you need to realize most people here lie. NSFW is one big circlejerk. I am a good man and you cannot change that.

You think you are righteous. You are not better than the worst of us. We are all equal. Have some shaax.

I get your point. My shadow life is online too. I've fashioned myself an egomaniacal lady casanova. :meleshame:But I am self-effacing, rule-bound, sensitive to the feelings of others and occassionally comical to those I know.

@HalimaJ never claimed to be self-righteous.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I get your point. My shadow life is online too. I've fashioned myself an egomaniacal lady casanova. :meleshame:But I am self-effacing, rule-bound, sensitive to the feelings of others and occassional comical to those I know.

@HalimaJ never claimed to be self-righteous.
Sounded like it to me:gucciwhat:

I have nothing against @HalimaJ. I have agreed with many her posts in the past, and I’m sure I will in the future.

but it’s a general rule for me when I believe I am being slandered to respond some way. I won’t take insults laying down.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
cuse some of it was probably true..:hemad:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not at all.
When you work hard to try to cultivate a good reputation, or repair a damaged one or whatever it may be.....
And people who are going off of dumb shitposts on NSFW or comments you funnied to try to say “no, he isn’t a respectable person”
It would you very fucking angry tbh, and rightfully so.

I don’t think I’ve been angered by an online comment this much ever tbh. I’m a level-headed person but naagta managed to get under my skin tonight.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sounded like it to me:gucciwhat:

I have nothing against @HalimaJ. I have agreed with many her posts in the past, and I’m sure I will in the future.

but it’s a general rule for me when I believe I am being slandered to respond some way. I won’t take insults laying down.

No one can ever claim to know who you really are but they can get confused when you want to simultaneously assume one identity which is wild, overlaid atop your IRL you which is saintly in comparison.

People feel uneasy when you can't be boxed. :zhqjlmx:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
No one can ever claim to know who you really are but they can get confused when you want to simultaneously assume one identity which is wild, overlaid atop of your IRL you which is saintly in comparison.

People feel uneasy when you can't be boxed. :zhqjlmx:
You are completely correct, as per usual.

But it feels odd when someone tries to use obviously false shitposts and a online persona of you to say your a shit person not worthy of an opinion on this topic and not respectable at all:mjlol:

make it make sense.

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
Not at all.
When you work hard to try to cultivate a good reputation, or repair a damaged one....
And people who are going off of dumb shitposts on NSFW try to say “no, he isn’t a respectful person”
It would you very fucking angry tbh, and rightfully so.

I don’t think I’ve been angered by an online comment this much ever tbh.

wasn't talking about you....

And I'm taking back what I said, it’s not my place to judge other specially people I don’t even know..

:francis:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
wasn't talking about you....

And I'm taking back what I said, it’s not my place to judge other specially people I don’t even know..

:francis:
You did nothing wrong. I agreed with most of what you said, except for the “all”.

I tried to correct your friends thinking, she proceeded to choose to attack me as a person instead:pachah1:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You are completely correct, as per usual.

But it feels odd when someone tries to use obviously false shitposts and a online persona of you to say your a shit person not worthy of an opinion on this topic and not respectable at all:mjlol:

make it make sense.

Humans are feeling creatures that think. :farmajoyaab: We all use sweeping generalizations at some point. Especially when we feel constantly attacked. And well, Somali girls feel criticized online more than their male counterparts.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Humans are feeling creatures that think. :farmajoyaab: We all use sweeping generalizations at some point. Especially when we feel constantly attacked. And well, Somali girls feel criticized online than their male counterparts.
I don’t deny that.
But I’m not gonna like when I’m the target of that aggression kkkkkk

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Horta, you need to be quite. I have seen some shocking posts of yours. Keep your mouth to yourself........ewww

Too late.

He has exposed himself.

I'm just telling sspot Faraxs to judge themselves before they judge others.

I'm nowhere near perfect.

@HanadR6 do these comments make any sense at all. At all :mjlol:

this chick went from “bire is nasty and not respectable and beneath my feet” to “no your wrong bire is not a respectable man he exposed himself in NSFW” to “oh, I’m not perfect either”:faysalwtf:

I expect a verbal apology from this hateful woman not gonna lie:mjlaugh:

Trending

Latest posts