Italians Love Somalis and Hate Madows

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Yk when you close the lights and you try to shut your eyes close for a good 30 mins to 1 hour but your brain just won't let you sleep, thats my predicament
Try drinking milk and doing some pushups or some excercise to get you sleepy.

Several things can be true at the same time.

1. Men tell women anything to get them into bed, they even pretend they're not married, or that they are 'in love' etc, etc. it's a game for them.

2. It is 100% true that Somalis get told that Somali features are more attractive/acceptable, etc, etc. That's what Cadaans have been doing since they stepped foot in Somalia. I don't know why people pretend this isn't a thing.

Italians are themselves considered ignobles by other Europeans. I don;t know why they think they are different from Africans in status among Europeans.
Italians got it all ngl, amazing cuisine, long noble history (unlike cave dwelling Germanics), fashion, art, scientific and literary contributions, you name it

they are landheere, not comparable to Africans at all

Italians got it all ngl, amazing cuisine, long noble history (unlike cave dwelling Germanics), fashion, art, scientific and literary contributions, you name it

they are landheere, not comparable to Africans at all
I doubt there are any real italians left. 90% of them became goths after rome fell.

The Italians brought civility and quality cuisine to Somalia. We need to bring back the Italians into Somalia, it is the last chance to achieve Somaliweyn
look at italians now lmao. Become effeminate and they see this decline and blame some african migrant who's taxes they stole

bohom

Here to chill
Polish are drunken bums
27242.jpeg

Trending