Italians Love Somalis and Hate Madows

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Maybe is some of the older Italian men that are over 60 which holds that view, but the vast majority just see us as your typical African refugees that are invading Italy. Those colonial days are long gone, in fact most Italians aren't even aware they colonised Somalia we are that irrelevant in present times sadly.
How do you know this did you live in Italy ?

Y’all don’t judge me kayy 🤣🤣 I had it rough growing up my city was basically alll Eastern Europeans fr. I could prolly count on one hand the amount of black people that I knew in my school 😩 So ngl I had a thing for them for a while what was I supposed to do. But even putting all that aside this man was seriously fine asf :ohlord:he came in a second time and even tho I didn’t recognize him (face blind after dealing with hundreds of people a day) my heart dropped :mjcry:then we spoke again and I realized he remembered me smfh man I’m sooo against initiating with men as a woman but if I wasn’t working I would’ve made an exception.

So to make a long story short yes I did 🙏🏾 I hope Vladimir the Gopnik doing good he was chill asf too🙏🏾😔
You blew it. This could have been your babushka life:
Untitled design.jpg

N
You blew it. This could have been your babushka life:
View attachment 311320
Not even joking you nailed it (no pun intended :p) he literally was a construction contractor or whatever 💀My dream life I love men that are good with their hands /building fixing shit whatever tf it is I want some of that :ohhhdamn:that shit is sexy asf. SMH maybe I did blow i think in another context I would’ve had chance not even joking. When I was finished with him and my coworker was helpin him after he was apparently raving about me to my coworkers and i was forwarded all the info it’s so crazy🤦🏾‍♀️theres more to it but I gotta stop smh cuz it’s not like I could say anything on the job like that what was I supposed to do😔everything happens for a reason tho🙏🏾

N

Not even joking you nailed it (no pun intended :p) he literally was a construction contractor or whatever 💀My dream life I love men that are good with their hands /building fixing shit whatever tf it is I want some of that :ohhhdamn:that shit is sexy asf. SMH maybe I did blow i think in another context I would’ve had chance not even joking. When I was finished with him and my coworker was helpin him after he was apparently raving about me to my coworkers and i was forwarded all the info it’s so crazy🤦🏾‍♀️theres more to it but I gotta stop smh cuz it’s not like I could say anything on the job like that what was I supposed to do😔everything happens for a reason tho🙏🏾
Alright, alright. I don't need to hear all this.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Maybe is some of the older Italian men that are over 60 which hold those views, but the vast majority just see us as your typical African refugees that are invading Italy. Those colonial days are long gone, in fact most Italians aren't even aware they colonised Somalia we are that irrelevant in present times sadly.
Thats good, It is better that way that they dont remember and they dont have to rub it in our faces, I never saw any italian posts on social media rubbing this in our faces so I am happy we are irrelevant.

Thats good, It is better that way that they dont remember and they dont have to rub it in our faces, I never saw any italian posts on social media rubbing this in our faces so I am happy we are irrelevant.
Exactly unlike the French and now all the francophone countries have to pay debt to France and speak french. At least we retained our language and culture and don't have any debt to pay to anyone let alone baasto talia

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Exactly unlike the French and now all the francophone countries have to pay debt to France and speak french. At least we retained our language and culture and don't have any debt to pay to anyone let alone baasto talia
Atleast we got some nice food added to our culture before they left 🤷‍♂️