Italians Love Somalis and Hate Madows

Italians got it all ngl, amazing cuisine, long noble history (unlike cave dwelling Germanics), fashion, art, scientific and literary contributions, you name it

they are landheere, not comparable to Africans at all

Their literary contributions comes from their interactions with North Africans and Muslims in General. It is a myth that all modern day inventions come from Europe in general. The man who introduced Algebra to Europe through Italy was Fibbonaci who traded in North Africa. Italians rejected the easy to use Arabic Numerals at first. It then gained popularity later on and replaced the centuries old Roman numeral usage.

Their famed scientists learned from Middle easterners. Abul Hasan Ibnu Ishaq from christian family though a muslim himself, and later Al-Biruni laid the groundwork for the telescope before copies landed in Italy, a gateway to Europe from the Islamic world. The bi-focal eye glasses were in wide use in the Islamic world in the 9th century. Hundreds of years before they showed up in Europe. I can list technology after technology invented by other cultures who are now credited falsely to Europeans or to their Ignobles like Italians.

Even our nomadic society produced hydrolic experts and seasoned agriculturalists in the south who gave brith to a kingdom that lasted for 300 years before the Italians and the English invaded them.

There is History, and then there is Quasi-History made up to sell cultural dominance. We ain't falling for the propaganda.

This story seems fabricated Seems like she’s tryna brag 😂😂 but at the end of the day Men will say anything to sleep with a woman a lot of Italians dislike Africans and arabs due to the migrant crisis what makes you think Somalis are any different

Last edited:

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
We shouldn't look for favor from people who occupied our lands once. I couldn't care less if a Italian liked, tolerated or hated somalis. Personally I think it's best we not bother considering them, they certainly don't consider us outside of their colonial history.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I have the same experiences but with Eastern Europeans (Serbians/Russians/Polish etc) in my city 😟 but once it was a funny story im never gonna forget it’s when I made this Serbian customer at my job laugh hard asf. He started a convo and eventually he got to asking where I’m from and when I told him somalia he said to me oh Somalis have white people faces but black skin and I was like we were here first sooooo actually y’all got our faces he straight up almost died laughing he was like so true and he was obsessed with me ever since:drakelaugh::mjlaugh:

Ngl I miss him sm tho he was fine asff 😩quit that job and never saw him again😔
You must be from Kitchener :heh:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
They'd say the same thing to any immigrant girl that looks good enough to sleep with.
If this was a Nigerian man or Chinese you wouldn't have all the pages. What's the obsession with cadaans. I though Somalis were different from other Africans but I guess the 60% jareeer blood runs thick.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
They'd say the same thing to any immigrant girl that looks good enough to sleep with.
If this was a Nigerian man or Chinese you wouldn't have all the pages. What's the obsession with cadaans. I though Somalis were different from other Africans but I guess the 60% jareeer blood runs thick.
Somalis have 60% jare*r blood????no way

Duke$

Living well is the best revenge Duke of guacamole
Italian women are Amazing in bed Somali passport bros need to snatch them up

Their literary contributions comes from their interactions with North Africans and Muslims in General. It is a myth that all modern day inventions come from Europe in general. The man who introduced Algebra to Europe through Italy was Fibbonaci who traded in North Africa. Italians rejected the easy to use Arabic Numerals at first. It then gained popularity later on and replaced the centuries old Roman numeral usage.

Their famed scientists learned from Middle easterners. Abul Hasan Ibnu Ishaq from christian family though a muslim himself, and later Al-Biruni laid the groundwork for the telescope before copies landed in Italy, a gateway to Europe from the Islamic world. The bi-focal eye glasses were in wide use in the Islamic world in the 9th century. Hundreds of years before they showed up in Europe. I can list technology after technology invented by other cultures who are now credited falsely to Europeans or to their Ignobles like Italians.

Even our nomadic society produced hydrolic experts and seasoned agriculturalists in the south who gave brith to a kingdom that lasted for 300 years before the Italians and the English invaded them.

There is History, and then there is Quasi-History made up to sell cultural dominance. We ain't falling for the propaganda.
What a bunch of bullshit lmao such an unbelievably pathetic post

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
They don’t our African side doesn’t exist as a whole anymore in this world except cushites carry it, they were like khoisan but still completely different
Thank god
The thought of sharing blood with African Americans scared the crap out of me