Italians Love Somalis and Hate Madows

bohom

Here to chill
Seen too many instances of this and my pattern recognition is going into overdrive.
This was just posted on a gossip forum:

i wonder.png

This was just posted on a gossip forum:

View attachment 311318
I have the same experiences but with Eastern Europeans (Serbians/Russians/Polish etc) in my city 😟 but once it was a funny story im never gonna forget it’s when I made this Serbian customer at my job laugh hard asf. He started a convo and eventually he got to asking where I’m from and when I told him somalia he said to me oh Somalis have white people faces but black skin and I was like we were here first sooooo actually y’all got our faces he straight up almost died laughing he was like so true and he was obsessed with me ever since:drakelaugh::mjlaugh:

Ngl I miss him sm tho he was fine asff 😩quit that job and never saw him again😔

Last edited:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I've only seen madow and east African women talk about their experiences in Italy.

Never seen a somali or madow guy talk about their experiences in Italy.

I have the same experiences but with Eastern Europeans (Serbians/Russians/Polish etc) in my city 😟 but once it was a funny story im never gonna forget it’s when I made this Serbian customer at my job laugh hard asf. He started a convo and eventually he got to asking where I’m from and when I told him somalia he said to me oh Somalis have white people faces but black skin and I was like we were here first sooooo actually y’all got our faces he straight up almost died laughing he was like so true and he was obsessed with me ever since:drakelaugh::mjlaugh:

Ngl I miss him sm tho he was fine asff 😩quit that job and never saw him again😔
You had a thing for Vladimir the Gopnik.:mjlol:

lO0Bnj@small.gif

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Sounds more like a colonial fetish. And this girl sounds like she’s rubbing it in on whatever madow gossip forum she posted on. I’m sure West Africans appreciate you standing for their rights in irrelevant ass Italy Sabrina.

You had a thing for Vladimir the Gopnik.:mjlol:

lO0Bnj@small.gif
Y’all don’t judge me kayy 🤣🤣 I had it rough growing up my city was basically alll Eastern Europeans fr. I could prolly count on one hand the amount of black people that I knew in my school 😩 So ngl I had a thing for them for a while what was I supposed to do. But even putting all that aside this man was seriously fine asf :ohlord:he came in a second time and even tho I didn’t recognize him (face blind after dealing with hundreds of people a day) my heart dropped :mjcry:then we spoke again and I realized he remembered me smfh man I’m sooo against initiating with men as a woman but if I wasn’t working I would’ve made an exception.

So to make a long story short yes I did 🙏🏾 I hope Vladimir the Gopnik doing good he was chill asf too🙏🏾😔

this is nothing but a fantasy. Nobody walks up to strangers and compliments their features. “Hey you got a nice nose, do you happen to be Somali? I prefer you guys so much compared to those west African heathens. You have much nicer features”

Maybe is some of the older Italian men that are over 60 which hold those views, but the vast majority just see us as your typical African refugees that are invading Italy. Those colonial days are long gone, in fact most Italians aren't even aware they colonised Somalia we are that irrelevant in present times sadly.

Last edited:

Trending