Italian deputy PM calls on EU to sanction France for its 'continued colonization' of Africa

Should France be sanctioned?

• Yes

Votes: 29 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1513764205920.png

"Colonisation = BAD"
but "welcome China, our (((Ally)))
Get the f*ck out here.
Did I say that China is any better, Stop talking from your abused ass. I criticized France disgusting relationship with former French colonies in Africa and now you come with China. You just desperate for some French malab

France would be a third world country without its ill-gotten gains from africa.....heck congo alone
I agree they would have been poor as f*ck! but guess who else has run out of resources and now wants a piece of africa. China will pollute everything in africa if we allow them in, just like they did in their own shitty country.

Africans had so many years to wake up to the threat of another colonisation but they just allowed dictator to waste resources for years and sell them out.

:gucciwhat:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Did I say that China is any better, Stop talking from your abused ass. I criticized France disgusting relationship with former French colonies in Africa and now you come with China. You just desperate for some French malab
France > China.

The politician, who also serves as the minister of economic development, referred to the CFA franc, a currency which is used in 14 former French colonies in West and Central Africa. The currency is guaranteed by the French Treasury and has a fixed rate of exchange with the euro. While it is credited for providing African countries with financial stability, it has often been criticized as a relic of colonial times by proponents of Africa's full independence from France.

The 14 countries are obliged to put 50% of their foreign exchange reserves at the Bank of France, and can only use 15% yearly, or pay to use their own money.
:draketf:

Blame the whole migrant crisis on the franc. This Italian idiot is only looking out for his country's self-interest, he doesn't care about the people who drowned.

@4head you're hugging French nuts too tight.

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Blame the whole migrant crisis on the franc. This Italian idiot is only looking out for his countries self-interest, he doesn't care about the people who drowned.

@4head you're hugging French nuts too tight.

I choose my masters.
Africa will be recolonised in 2040, i'm playing with the game.
Ain't no chinese man will be my master:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts