Italian deputy PM calls on EU to sanction France for its 'continued colonization' of Africa

Should France be sanctioned?

• Yes

Votes: 29 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
France would be a third world country without its ill-gotten gains from africa.....heck congo alone

If are too dumb of not using their ressources, somebody else will do it.
Congolese people are dumb. They can't even profit from their rich land, why blame the French? They are smart and know how to use ressources.
Africans are uncivilised and still live in dark ages.

Disgusting african despots sold out that entire continent to the europeans. Listen to how this woman puts it. She assassinated all those european phuckers in this talk.

<iframe width="857" height="482" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AfnruW7yERA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
These European countries don’t have resources or even big popluation nor do they make money of their innovations or products, they were all built off colonization

Heck, no. That's another lie bro, the colonisation in West and East and South Africa (even North Africa) is recent in the West's History and these people were already dominating the World before the French Revolution.
The rest of the planet was just undeveloped, even China and India couldn't do nothing. I respect that.
Colonisation is nature thing.

If ******s are too dumb of not using their ressources, somebody else will do it.
Congolese people are dumb. They can't even profit from their rich land, why blame the French? They are smart and know how to use ressources.

Can't argue with that. It is the leaders that have failed the people though...they have just as much potential as any other groups but with sh*tty greedy leadership this is what you get.
Bad leadership and too many little tribes fighting each other have been africa's albatross.

So far, I easily found an article made (in French).
https://fr.usembassy.gov/fr/le-plan-marshall-de-reconstruction-de-leurope-dapres-guerre-70-ans/
And you can translate in English. It's clear.
Europe didn't need 10 billions of Africans in order to rebuild their countries.
Africans receive billions of aids from the US and the West,
https://blogs.imf.org/2009/09/10/imf-helping-africa/
And ******s still live in dust and eat dust.
How come?

listen to the ted talk that i posted. AFrica receives a few billions in aid yearly and europe takes out in return dozens of billions in natural resources. They take wayyyyy more than they give.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Can't argue with that. It is the leaders that have failed the people though...they have just as much potential as any other groups but with sh*tty greedy leadership this is what you get.
Bad leadership and too many little tribes fighting each other have been africa's albatross.
I agree with you. I'm frustrated that nothing is happening in Africa..And Africans are colonised again by foreigners!
And they still complain about whites who left the zone for the last 50 to 60 years.
By 2050, Africa will be the giant colony of India, China, Japan and Brazil.

Tukraq

VIP
Heck, no. That's another lie bro, the colonisation in West and East and South Africa (even North Africa) is recent in the West's History and these people were already dominating the World before the French Revolution.
The rest of the planet was just undeveloped, even China and India couldn't do nothing. I respect that.
Colonisation is nature thing.
Before that they were colonizing the America’s vast resources until the USA kicked the british’s Ass, they didn’t even have resources then they kept stealing from the jungles of South America then switched to the jungles of Africa at least China and America built theme selves of god given resources

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
listen to the ted talk that i posted. AFrica receives a few billions in aid yearly and europe takes out in return dozens of billions in natural resources. They take wayyyyy more than they give.

They take because they are allowed to take. There's no magical formula, leaders in Africa are idiots and ressources are meant to be used.
https://www.warchild.org.uk/what-we...TwPp0dC679bAnRpBIfYKUdxQzkGROdC4aAtGREALw_wcB
https://ec.europa.eu/europeaid/regi...ogrammes-eu-development-assistance-african_en
"The Commission finances most of its development programmes for African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) partner countries through the European Development Fund (EDF). Money from this pot is also spent on supporting the EU’s Overseas Countries and Territories (OCTs). ACP countries also benefit from substantial financing under the EU budget. Member States contribute to both the EDF and the general budget.

Commission funding for overseas aid is significant. The total financial resources of the 11th EDF amount to €30.5 billion for the period 2014-2020. The tenth EDF, which covered the period from 2008 to 2013, is scheduled to give out payments of €22.7 billion. Between 2003 and 2007, the ninth EDF provided €13.5 billion to ACP countries, in addition to € 9.9 billion from the previous programming period. For an overview of EDF and Budget financing, see the Annual Reports of the European Community's Development and External Assistance Policies and their Implementation."

Beggars:russ:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Before that they were colonizing the America’s vast resources until the USA kicked the british’s Ass, they didn’t even have resources then they kept stealing from the jungles of South America then switched to the jungles of Africa at least China and America built theme selves of god given resources

I wish we were like these rednecks americans.
Kicking them out and using our own ressources but we are complaining about the whites while they are using the ressources:chrisfreshhah: We are not that smart tbh:nahgirl:

They take because they are allowed to take. There's no magical formula, leaders in Africa are idiots and ressources are meant to be used.
https://www.warchild.org.uk/what-we...TwPp0dC679bAnRpBIfYKUdxQzkGROdC4aAtGREALw_wcB
https://ec.europa.eu/europeaid/regi...ogrammes-eu-development-assistance-african_en
"The Commission finances most of its development programmes for African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) partner countries through the European Development Fund (EDF). Money from this pot is also spent on supporting the EU’s Overseas Countries and Territories (OCTs). ACP countries also benefit from substantial financing under the EU budget. Member States contribute to both the EDF and the general budget.

Commission funding for overseas aid is significant. The total financial resources of the 11th EDF amount to €30.5 billion for the period 2014-2020. The tenth EDF, which covered the period from 2008 to 2013, is scheduled to give out payments of €22.7 billion. Between 2003 and 2007, the ninth EDF provided €13.5 billion to ACP countries, in addition to € 9.9 billion from the previous programming period. For an overview of EDF and Budget financing, see the Annual Reports of the European Community's Development and External Assistance Policies and their Implementation."

Beggars:russ:

No argument here. I do see sings of hope in some of the new leaders but it is just that...signs of hope.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
No argument here. I do see sings of hope in some of the new leaders but it is just that...signs of hope.

I pray for us and for the future !
8057.jpg

Any proof of what you're saying or you are just saying what they taught you?
France received many foreign aids, including from the Americans.

"The reconstruction plan, developed at a meeting of the participating European states, was drafted on June 5, 1947. It offered the same aid to the Soviet Union and its allies, but they refused to accept it,[14][15] as doing so would allow a degree of US control over the communist economies.[16] In fact, the Soviet Union prevented its satellite states (i.e., East Germany, Poland, etc.) from accepting. Secretary Marshall became convinced Stalin had no interest in helping restore economic health in Western Europe.[17]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan

My fat head? Nigga, you better have a degree in History beforing saying stupid shit like that.
I'm a historian and I know my shit. The immigrants played a small role in the reconstruction of France post 1945 and after the Algerian war in 1962.
You learned this B.S from the medias, i guess? "Immigration is our strenght" " the immigrants built our country" instead of the US, France was already built. It was partially destroyed and they got foreign aids from their fellow allies, the Americans.
I'm not saying the Frenchies didn't benefit from migrants but they weren't those who rebuilt the country.
What I meant was that France controls 14 african countries economy and to this day fromer french colonies in africa pay clolonial tax to feed france.
It even says in the artical OP posted

"There are dozens of African states in which France prints its own currency, the franc of the colonies, and with that, it finances the French public debt," Di Maio said, adding that France should be subjected to sanctions by the EU, and potentially the UN, for "impoverishing those states and triggering those people."

"The place of Africans is in Africa and not at the bottom of the sea,"
he stated.
Di Maio further argued that France would fall far back in the international economic rankings if not for its leverage over its former colonies.

"If France did not have the African colonies, which it is impoverishing, it would be the 15th international economic power and instead it is among the first for what it is doing in Africa," he said. France is currently the world's seventh-largest economy, according to World Bank data for 2017, and the third-biggest economy in Europe after Germany and the UK

If ******s are too dumb of not using their ressources, somebody else will do it.

They don't even have to use the resources themselves....just know the value of it...know how important titanium is on the world market for example. Get fair value from the foreigners and use the income to benefit all of the country in terms of providing proper services like healthcare and education to the masses. The healthier and more educated a population the better chance that the country will thrive.

It really is sinful what african leaders in most of those countries have done to their people in the decades since independence. But again there is hope...singapore, phillipines and others have gone from dirt poor to developed status in less than two generations using the formula i mentioned above. African countries can do the same....with the right leadership in place.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
They don't even have to use the resources themselves....just know the value of it...know how important titanium is on the world market for example. Get fair value from the foreigners and use the income to benefit all of the country in terms of providing proper services like healthcare and education to the masses. The healthier and more educated a population the better chance that the country will thrive.

It really is sinful what african leaders in most of those countries have done to their people in the decades since independence. But again there is hope...singapore, phillipines and others have gone from dirt poor to developed status in less than two generations using the formula i mentioned above. African countries can do the same....with the right leadership in place.

IQ score in East-Asian countries : 100,
IQ score in Africa: 70.
I lost hope in Africans since they are welcoming the Chinese as "potiential mutual friendship and collaboration" LOL they are just being colonised again.
Chinese are hateful and racist and suprematists.
If you think that the Whites are worst, than the Chinese are the devil. They consider blacks and other non asians (except whites) as their inferiors. Have you seen Japan during the Second World War? China is no better.
I rather trust Westerners and have a really and clear partnership than trusting these asians.
And have you seen the videos of Chinese workers who are mistreating some Africans in Kenya and Congo?:chrisfreshhah:
I can't take it no more, we are dumb and we deserve to be colonised again:gucciwhat::kodaksmiley:

The french will loot/destroy ur culture and if they see any fight back, you get instant coup to replace you with a corrupt uncle tom.

The Brittish didn't destroy cultures, but looted and gave part of ones territory to another nation to plant future conflicts.

Karma now that they are getting flooded with the same people they screwed :banderas:
Africa's calling! and the nigerian prince has come to collect.

angry-man-in-the-phone-show-me-the-money-meme.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts