it seems like the news has reached very far already

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
To get a new life, god forbid I was that mother Im abandoning that girl and starting over elsewhere the ceeb the qumaayo brought to her poor parents
Kkkkk
I’m just thinking what her mehr price will be :drakelaugh:
Wlhi she needs to drop that kid the shame that whole family and tribe will go through acudibillah

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
To get a new life, god forbid I was that mother Im abandoning that girl and starting over elsewhere the ceeb the qumaayo brought to her poor parents
Even though what she did was wrong. I am of the opinion that as a parent one needs to level to the kid and explain what she did was completely wrong etc and the consequences of it. The kid will love her mother more if she does. Splitting from each other is not right approach.

Last edited:
Oh so it’s not her in the video? Why would the other girl send it to her or is it the boy? Do we know how old the boy is?

I’m thinking that was her attempt at trying to look cool or fitting in. People think it’s a badge of honor nowadays to have sex lmao. I know girls who started doing that crap in middle school. She should’ve at least covered up her face. I’m betting the guy was older.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Naah not to group chats. Most of the n1ggas in my group chat I don’t even trust. A 16 year old is not retarded and they are savvy when it comes to this
lol Groupchats is nothing horta. I'm talking live timeline and storyline. Sending pm groupchat is baby mistake compared to former. Who cares if they are savy if you are under the influence anything can happen. I put something embarrassing too on my story luckily got hold of myself after few hours and removed it. This is a 16 year old undeveloped brain we are talking about.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Naaya, why do you keep bringing up that you're sixteen you're not living the same lifestyle, ofc its easy for you to say, you're on sspot all day and wont ever be in a situation like her.
well thank you
also who chooses that lifestyle?
i’m not the one to judge nonetheless

Social media is scary brother once you commit a sin it can easily get multiplied million times. You can easily ruin your life if not thinking clearly.

That’s why I’m paranoid about sharing anything on social media. Nothing ever gets deleted on the internet. It can always be found.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I’m thinking that was her attempt at trying to look cool or fitting in. People think it’s a badge of honor nowadays to have sex lmao. I know girls who started doing that crap in middle school. She should’ve at least covered up her face. I’m betting the guy was older.
That’s pretty sad, I’m glad that social media wasn’t as big when I was growing up, when kids get bullied or do something bad it was as easy as switching schools that’s not the case anymore, it’s why we need to teach our children the importance of privacy.

well thank you
also who chooses that lifestyle?
i’m not the one to judge nonetheless
it’s on her then for getting under the influence in the first place :birdman:
she’s the epitome of retarded
by sunday she’s gonna be in hargeisa- heard she was isaaq LMAOAOA
it don’t matter ah?
i’m sixteen and i’m damn well to put the phone away if you’re doing anything suspicious
she’s on the case

That’s pretty sad, I’m glad that social media wasn’t as big when I was growing up, when kids get bullied or do something bad it was as easy as switching schools that’s not the case anymore, it’s why we need to teach our children the importance of privacy.

The internet is the best and worst creation at the same time. A friend of mine got her nudes sent around a few years ago and everyone found out within hours. Her parents didn’t though thank god. Her parents didn’t though thank god. It’s still out there on the internet though. People for the most part are snakes. “Friends” turn on you in the blink of an eye. That’s why I hate revealing anything about myself. You have to be careful about the people you surround yourself with. It really matters.

Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
The internet is the best and worst creation at the same time. A friend of mine got her nudes sent around a few years ago and everyone found out within hours. Her parents didn’t though thank god. But it’s still out there on the internet. People for the most part are snakes. “Friends” turn on you in the blink of an eye. That’s why I hate revealing anything about myself. You have to be careful about the people you surround yourself with. It matters.
They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Wtf really? I was feeling bad for her considering she is underaged but she did it to herself? it’s one thing to sin why share it with the world uff does the video show her face?
Yea, her face was very visible in the video. Any of her friend's/family would identify her easily.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
As I said earlier, yeelkood.

It's their own fault. Especially the girl on the video. Who the f*ck told her to record herself??:bell:

Then you lot are like "oh its a xalimo and shes only 16" and tell us to just forget it:birdman:

If it was a faarax you lot would be up in arms shouting "SOMALI MEN ARE TRASH":mjlol:

Trending