it seems like the news has reached very far already

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
As I said earlier, yeelkood.

It's their own fault. Especially the girl on the video. Who the f*ck told her to record herself??:bell:

Then you lot are like "oh its a xalimo and shes only 16" and tell us to just forget it:birdman:

If it was a faarax you lot would be up in arms shouting "SOMALI MEN ARE TRASH":mjlol:
Even when it's a xalimo we are still trash.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Who told that dh!lo to record it in the first place? Why is that girl on twitter blaming it on Somali men?:birdman:

Nigga we didn't even drop it, Farxiya Fiska's daughter did???:comeon:

Walaahi this doesn't make any sense. :mjlol:
Her and the 132 retards who liked the tweet are probably closeted lesbians explains why they have such a hatred for us even when we didn't do shit. For now on I'm referring to them as Reer khaniis.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Her and the 132 retards who liked the tweet are probably closeted lesbians explains why they have such a hatred for us even when we didn't do shit. For now on I'm referring to them as Reer khaniis.
I actually think those girls who hate the living f*ck outta faaraxs are closeted lesbians. :gucciwhat:

The insecurity and self-hatred:mjlol:

They want validation soo bad they're gonna beg ajnabi for it:drakelaugh:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
As I said earlier, yeelkood.

It's their own fault. Especially the girl on the video. Who the f*ck told her to record herself??:bell:

Then you lot are like "oh its a xalimo and shes only 16" and tell us to just forget it:birdman:

If it was a faarax you lot would be up in arms shouting "SOMALI MEN ARE TRASH":mjlol:
They hate us lol
We were not involved in this at all
The guy fucking was a white boy, the and the exposer were both Somali girls :mjlol:
Yet we are still mentioned wtf

They hate us lol
We were not involved in this at all
The guy fucking was a white boy, the and the exposer were both Somali girls :mjlol:
Yet we are still mentioned wtf
Tbf I think she meant Somali guys were sharing her video on social sites.

But in reality it was a Somali girl and her mother who were sharing that shit to the mass. How else would it reach OP's mother?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Tbf I think she meant Somali guys were sharing her video on social sites.

But in reality it was a Somali girl and her mother who were sharing that shit to the mass. How else would it reach OP's mother?
It reached most Mali’s ik
It’s twitter lol people in refugee camps to people in mansions have access to see it
The girl really fucked herself
Her mother shared it? Wtf lol

Even though what she did was wrong. I am of the opinion that as a parent one needs to level to the kid and explain what she did was completely wrong etc and the consequences of it. The kid will love her mother more if she does. Splitting from each other is not right approach.

The shame !! looool at this point I really don’t give a damn if my kid loves me or not. She doesn’t even love herself. Parents are not obligated to tolerate everything. This is terrible.

Trending

Latest posts