It’s that time of the year again

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I can’t believe fall is already here, this tree was all green on Thursday and I come in to work this morning and look what we have here

E041A1DE-7209-4613-8066-462739C66ABC.jpeg

NotMyL

VIP
Omg that place look dead. No people and bunch of sad trees. Is this Minnesota?
Lol that’s cause it’s 7am, I will take a picture for you around lunch time when everyone is out and having lunch outside

Lol that’s cause it’s 7am, I will take a picture for you around lunch time when everyone is out and having lunch outside

Everyone as human being or more trees? That place look to have few people. You should see whete i live. You have to squeeze your way through walking to your shop

NotMyL

VIP
Everyone as human being or more trees? That place look to have few people. You should see whete i live. You have to squeeze your way through walking to your shop
Do you live in London? If so of course it wouldn’t be the same, that’s a huge city. I like Minnesota, it’s calm and yet not dead like Ohio, it’s a good balance.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@TheShinning r u ready for Minnesota winter this year? i read it is going to be brutal. More snow, and more cold. Double Wammy

mrlog

VIP
Do you live in London? If so of course it wouldn’t be the same, that’s a huge city. I like Minnesota, it’s calm and yet not dead like Ohio, it’s a good balance.

Don’t throw shade on Ohio.
We got Hooyo’s kitchen my go to place when hooyo is in Burco.

The xaniid hilib and bariis is to die for.
:banderas:

NotMyL

VIP
@TheShinning r u ready for Minnesota winter this year? i read it is going to be brutal. More snow, and more cold. Double Wammy
Maaya I’m not ready, every year my friends and I cry to each other about why we live in this shithole and then spring comes and I’m in love again. Waa never ending cycle, and this winter will be no different.

Trending

Latest posts