It’s that time of the year again

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Reiko how many times should I tell u, I have a sixth sense. I once diagnosed a farah with HIV, another with blood pressure just by looking at their fingers, and one with melanoma skin cancer.

I can look at a face and tell u what qabil they are

Let's see if your senses work eedo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

really? I thought habar awal were the insignificant of Isaaq, just as Marehaans are the insignificants of Darood! Fact! Don't hate!
hqdefault.jpg
Habar awal dominate numbers, have best strategic ports, dominate hargeisa burco berbera, dominate Economic and big politic. They have produced most successful people in the west too in UK

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Habar awal dominate numbers, have best strategic ports, dominate hargeisa burco berbera, dominate Economic and big politic. They have produced most successful people in the west too in UK

Yes, but they are not the "it" character. Habar yonis & Habar jeclo is the King maker.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Habar awol Minority in Minnesota I need to take refuge to UK for a break . :banderas:

I think Habar Awal are the silent giants. I will give u that. They are not flashy or glamorous as Yonis or Jeclo. That is as much I can be generous with praise. :(

I think Habar Awal are the silent giants. I will give u that. They are not flashy or glamorous as Yonis or Jeclo. That is as much I can be generous with praise. :(
There is division amongst Habar Awal, it comes down to Sacaad muse= Inferior
Ciise muse = Superior
The Rest = indifferent

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There is division amongst Habar Awal, it comes down to Sacaad muse= Inferior
Ciise muse = Superior
The Rest = indifferent

Ciise r weak and pathetic If u ask me. But please don't ask me because I don't want dheembi

Trending